Woman interrupts school board meeting shouting about masks: "It's child abuse!"

Originally published at: Woman interrupts school board meeting shouting about masks: "It's child abuse!" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

thanks a lot, Fucker Swanson.

35 Likes

Fox is openly hell bent on helping lead society to a collapse.

29 Likes

Ten bucks her kid doesn’t even go here.

25 Likes

She may not even have children for all we know.

18 Likes

I was waiting for a Fox viewer to do something awful based on Fucker’s nonsense, and here we have the first documented case, albeit thankfully in the least-awful way they could have acted out. And so it begins… (Though I rather suspect there have been a number of other cases where people have harassed parents, but they’ve gone undocumented so far.)

17 Likes

“The science says…”

• Person who doesn’t know what “the science” says.
32 Likes

Tucker Carlson needs to fuck off.

16 Likes

I hope not; there’s quite enough stupidity in the world.

5 Likes

Florida, huh?

5 Likes

I thought about it for a few seconds before checking. There’s so much competition these days.

3 Likes

Next up from Faux News, NO SNACKS! SNACKS ARE EVIL! SATAN… something something…

6 Likes

It DOES say “Tampa” in the lower-right corner ^^’ .

What boggles me, is how mask-wearing is somehow “abusive”, even if it wasn’t effective. Just…wow.

5 Likes

Or ones who’d admit to having her as a mom.

6 Likes

Knowing Florida as well as I do, she likely would’ve latched onto any stupid thing without COVID-19.

4 Likes

The same person in high school science class who said, “Like when am I ever going to use this in real life?” Ughhhh…

9 Likes

Something about abusing the freedoms of children just to pursue your own political - er, health aims.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks for voyaging into those fetid waters, where I would not; I never would have made that connection ^^’ .

Oh but you’re very welcome.

She is probably the useful idiot (for the anti-masker crusade) we need to subpoena/drag Tucker Carlson, as her “witness”, into a courtroom to explain exactly how making minors wear face masks is child abuse.

Note: I would not fault Tucker Carlson for what he says in the courtroom (1st Amendment protections), but at least he would be helpful as an anvil chained to a drowning victim, and his ideas could be publicly repudiated.

2 Likes