Woman says Jeffrey Epstein raped her when she was 15

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/10/new-epstein-accuser-says-jeffr.html

5 Likes

“But why is she only coming forward NOW, when she has a reasonable chance of being believed, instead of coming forward years ago when Epstein was still in a position to utterly destroy her life and reputation?”
—Assholes

73 Likes

People! Don’t be so stoked to post this that you don’t preview it! Fix your code fercrissakes…

4 Likes

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy, he’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
-Some guy in 2002.

32 Likes

tRump has ONLY the best friends…

download%20(1)

23 Likes

Don’t forget the obligatory, “I thought Epstein/Trump liked them young and pretty. This woman is 32 and/or not currently pretty enough to rape. Why would they go out for a Big Mac when they have prime rib at home?” (That last part was actually said to me in defense of Trump against his most recent rape allegation).

18 Likes

That’s obviously a piss-poor defense for a lot of reasons but not least because Trump literally does send out for Big Macs even though he has prime rib at home.

29 Likes

That’s originally from Paul Newman, about why he doesn’t have affairs. It’s a pretty gross comment even in the original, but it really makes no sense in regards to someone who brags about having affairs. And like @Brainspore says, prefers Big Macs.

But, not all Trump supporters are terribly bright.

6 Likes

Dang. Not you too, Paul Newman. Just to clarify, it was extra gross, echoing something Trump himself has said before about how it would be absurd for anyone to believe he would rape or sexually harass a woman he found unattractive. So Trump apparently sees himself as a discerning gentleman rapist, not like those other guys who will rape just anyone who happens to be alone and vulnerable.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.