Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

Moore responds: “Lies, lies, lies. . . except for the part about “I had a great time”-- if she had gone out with me she would have had a great time. Clearly she did her research to make her lie seem plausible.”

/s

4 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes

Trump tweets are now peak Poe’s law. I literally can’t tell if they’re fake or not anymore.

9 Likes

Correction: Mooning means a fully naked asshole.

pie

6 Likes

Basically you had to be a serial killer to get banned from a mall in the 1980s. And not the well-dressed, Patrick Bateman kind of serial killer. The teenager-hunting monster kind, like Michael Meyers or Jason Voorhees or Freddy Kreuger.

10 Likes

Yeah, we’re doomed.

Hell

Grand 'ol Pedophiles

Edit: Near future news: Included in the Tax Reform Bill of 2017 the GOP lowers the age of consent nationwide to 10 retroactively. Roy Moore gets elected in a landslide. Trump breathes a sigh of relief. Malls close.

11 Likes

Moore literally (co-) wrote the book about why women shouldn’t hold public office.

10 Likes

It’s creepy as fuck, but I imagine 17 is above the age of consent in AL, so it’s probably not illegal.

It’s taken long than usual, but we’ve finally normalized creeping on minors. I’m impressed it took this long; Republicans unchanged their minds about Trump about a week after the Access Hollywood tape. This took a whole month!

2 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

There’s shade, there’s solar eclipses, and then there’s this.

5 Likes

oh that’s just too funny! Or sad

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.