Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/12/04/wapo-breaking-woman-shares-ne.html

5 Likes

20325860-mmmain

27 Likes

jasu8ttf_uivihe_kgkksc

13 Likes

9 Likes

My but this makes Judge Moore look bad! I just can’t believe he did it, this time.

3 Likes

You can’t honestly expect him to remember every single teenager he dated.

34 Likes

“He’s a liar”. The only consistency with republicans is their lying. At what point do we leave those behind that continue to try and work with them?

4 Likes

What more does anybody need to know other than HE WAS BANNED FROM A FUCKING MALL FOR CREEPING ON TEENAGED GIRLS?!?! It takes a lot to get banned from a mall in Alabama I imagine!

32 Likes

“Public officials are ministers of God assigned the duty of punishing the wicked and protecting the righteous. You cannot serve two masters: you must pick — God or Satan.”
— Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore

The righteous of course consist only of white, male dominionists and their subservient young wives and mistresses.

12 Likes

In the 1980s, yet. Quite a feat.

19 Likes

Is that a real tweet?

I point out that the way to truly fight fake news claims is to be put up the actual tweet. While I can agree, if it isn’t a real tweet by Trump, that it is a good paraphrase of what is truly being said. It’s also sad that I it is not impossible for Trump to tweet something like that. With out noting that it is comedy and without providing links to the source material that makes your point, you are at best providing ammunition for those that claim “fake news” and at worst are spreading it because it is possible that somebody will repost that as a real tweet from Trump.

The closest tweet that I can find is:

Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama. We need his vote on stopping crime, illegal immigration, Border Wall, Military, Pro Life, V.A., Judges 2nd Amendment and more. No to Jones, a Pelosi/Schumer Puppet! - Dec 4, 2017 06:17:05 AM - from Trump Twitter Archive or Twitter

Now to be roasted in the comments.

3 Likes

You’re right. If the Internet contains fake news, we won’t believe what we read on it!

3 Likes

This looks like another great reason to keep a journal!

6 Likes

Roasting tends to be reserved for people who HAVE a sense of humor, doesn’t it?

10 Likes

No, but Trump and others are playing the “at least he’s not a liberal” card pretty aggressively.

10 Likes

Roy Moore was that guy who kept hanging out in the high school parking lot for years after he graduated.

4 Likes

A larger-than-life character.

7 Likes

Having been in high school then with friends that routinely…

• Crawled the mall stumbling drunk
• Expelled vomit in various public areas (due to the previous item)
• Mooned
• Shoplifted
• Harassed patrons
• Harassed staff
• Harassed security

…but never managed to get banned, I most resoundingly agree with you and @NickyG. That is quite a feat. I guess that nicely frames Moore’s behaviour (worse than a stumbling vomiting shoplifting drunken half-naked asshole).

17 Likes

Mistresses? I’m thinking that “concubines” would be a more appropriate Old Testament term. Or maybe “handmaids”.

8 Likes

16 Likes