Woman steals package from porch, breaks her leg tripping on the lawn

Yeah, she broke the shit out of her leg basically taking a bad step. Looks like she’s not been drinking her ovaltine.

9 Likes

She should probably wear cleats. The pros do.

3 Likes

They should both be in jail.

Yeah, in jail they’d learn how to do this sort of thing without getting caught or hurting themselves.

9 Likes

I’m sure if the video continued, you’d see the lawyer drive up…

So much this. The absolute best case scenario for wearing a jersey in public is you spend all day looking like a toddler.

5 Likes

Hey, let’s not jump to conclusions. Maybe it was a shipment of drugs they had sent to that house.

3 Likes

I find myself hoping the box contained a bobcat.

7 Likes

4 Likes

I feel like every porch pirate video I see online is in WA State. Full disclosure, I am also a porch pirate victim in WA State. No issues though since putting in a camera. Unlike these hidden doorbell ones I went for a conspicuous placement. The camera works but I figured why not try a deterrent. Getting their picture is just a bonus.

14 Likes

Hopefully no one steals the camera you installed. :wink:

8 Likes

She had a broken leg and he picked her up, rather than putting her down.

7 Likes

I think there’s a big difference between stealing a package and hurting a person.

8 Likes

Porch thievery happens everywhere, but not everyone’s gotten around to installing a visual deterrent. I changed where I have things shipped after it happened to me. It’s definitely a cheaper deterrent than security cameras.

6 Likes

Best deterrent…VERY BEST…elderly neighbors. I have retirees on 3 of my neighboring houses. One of them is always home. They are nosy as hell in the good way. So if someone tried to swipe packages, they’d see it and call the cops and me in minutes.

6 Likes

It’s quite easy to break one’s ankle, though. I know several people who broke their ankles - in one case, quite seriously - just by making a bad step, and they were perfectly healthy.

10 Likes

Am I a bad person because I loved this?

Rhetoric, cause I don’t really care.

Who breaks a leg like that? She didn’t trip on anything but herself. Also, nice touch of hubby carrying her like a bag of potatoes and going back to retrieve the packages.

7 Likes

I stopped watching when her foot started flopping around. Poor thing.

2 Likes

They could very well sue the homeowner for the injuries sustained on the premises. Somewhat similar instances from criminals have been successful over the years however uncommon. Hopefully these idiots have the good sense in crawling into whatever hole they came from and staying there.

1 Like

Wait until she sees what was in the box.

16 Likes