Woman stuck in a washing machine

Originally published at: Woman stuck in a washing machine | Boing Boing

1 Like

orange-new-black-dryer

5 Likes

Yeah don’t do a web search for woman stuck in washing machine. Those people at the library did not appreciate when I played those videos for an hour.

5 Likes

She probably just wanted to take it for a spin.

4 Likes

It’s also possible to get oneself stuck in an elevator. Jumping around in the car(?) may cause the elevator to stop, especially if it’s a small, old elevator (for example, like the one in Parlin Hall at UT-Austin). One may wonder why the ride up is taking so long, then absently pull at the door - which easily opens, as it turns out, because of the stoppage - and instantly realize that the car is stuck between floors. Fortunately some elevators have a telephone inside. A phone call will summon forth a repair technician, but also a police officer who is required to file a report.

“I don’t know, officer, I was just standing in there” as the technician gives the passenger side-eye.

1 Like

…and that class, is how morons are born!

It is so weird how algorithms (and human psychology) work so that we end up in a world where “woman stuck in a washing machine” is adult content.

2 Likes

I guess some people just enjoy watching others suffer and get off on it… You know, totally normal things… /s

2 Likes

Yeah, but she’s gonna get rinsed by those 911 charges!

1 Like

It’s a fake video, there are a bunch of these on tiktok… a lot of the time they inexplicably have the police strobes providing atmosphere as if there’s a police car inside the house or something.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.