Woman stuck in an airport for 4 hours gets creative and makes this 1980s-style music video

Boxxy doesnt look to have aged at all.

The world is her oyster, except the airport.

It almost seems a little too obvious.

1 Like

I know, it’s disgusting, just look at the size of it! /s

6 Likes

I am just certain I would be arrested and possibly beaten for doing exactly what she did.

1 Like

i know, right? It’s like a pint. Of beer.

Wait, did I just ask you whether you know?

1 Like

YES! We need to know more about that cat :smile_cat:

1 Like

I’m impressed with her moves! Also, the cat.

2 Likes

Geez. I had sleep overnight at Denver International. I feel like I should have accomplished more. :confused:

6 Likes

Uh oh. I’ve had to sleep overnight TWICE in Denver airport…
My favourite part is how your horrendously late flight arrives at DIA 11 seconds after EVERYTHING closes.

5 Likes

Nothing was open. My wife and I had two toddlers in tow. The only helpful part, I guess, is that they had to shut off all the lights for several hours for unknown maintenance reasons.

4 Likes

I would have sold my left arm for a damn beer and something to eat. And some clothes. My suitcase went merrily on to Vancouver, and I was on my way back from Asheville NC. In April. It was short skirt and tank top-warm in NC. Not so much in Denver…

I definitely didn’t accomplish much.

2 Likes

Well, like a wise man once said, if you’re bored, you’re boring.

I’ve always known it as “only boring people get bored”

1 Like

@katiemgould may win on dance moves, but for song selection and video production, this one takes the cake:

7 Likes

If I were stuck in ATL Hartsfield-Jackson I would probably wander around for 4 hours, that place is huge.

3 Likes

The Floss! She was doin’ the Floss! I learned about the Floss right here on BoingBoing! Am I hip now?

3 Likes

That wise man was Zelda Fitzgerald. Or Neil Tennant, one of the two.

1 Like

Take down notice in 3…2…1

1 Like

This is just wonderful. Sometimes I’ve lived in airports it seems but never with such delirious delight. Next time I write a musical, will have to decide whether to ask her to produce, direct, or act.

2 Likes