Woman wears heavy bomb suit, can't get up

That was cruel! Hilariously cruel!

(I cant believe no one had posted this yet.)

9 Likes

You answered your own question.

1 Like

Very true, my flab swishes most gracefully about me when I run! And you’re right, I was putting myself down, not the person running with very uncooperative extra weight. Sorry if that didn’t come across.

If she panicked he likely would have reassured her and helped her out of the suit.

But if you want to make the evidence-free implication that he’s a sadist then I can’t stop you.

8 Likes

From the looks of it, the suit is also pretty stiff.

1 Like

What can we say? We fell down on the job. :anguished:

Let’s see…who was on 80’s TV GIFs Tuesday…a Mr. Foy…oh, look at that, there’s a hole in the schedule. Oh well, these things happen ¯(°_°)/¯

2 Likes

I was expecting a powered exoskeleton.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Does that include the (possibly fictional) leather jerkin favoured by swashbucklers and street-fighting types in low-fantasy RPGs, or do you specifically mean the “boil it in wax until it’s an offensive weapon in its own right” stuff?

2 Likes

For leather armour to be armour, it has to be heavy. It doesn’t have to be boiled, but it does have to be thick.

Stereotypical sword & sorcery leather isn’t armour, it’s fetishwear.

3 Likes

I’m sure those windmills will keep them cool.

Wait, what’s this thread about, again?

2 Likes

an auto-play video? wtf, stuff like this should be illegal…

Sorry about that. The Youtube version had the music removed when I last checked so I opted for Dailymotion, but thankfully Youtube has come to reason again.

1 Like

I wasn’t blaming you, the bad habit of embedded players with auto start is clearly within the responsibility of the video platforms

1 Like

Roleplaying?

as in,
“yes mistress?”

actually

2 Likes

4 Likes