Woman's short hand lengthened in undeniable miracle

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/03/womans-short-hand-lengthened.html

3 Likes

I just tried this and I can make a more convincing illusion.

4 Likes

“Can you heal my painful bleeding hemorrhoids?”

(Pulls down pants, bends over.)

12 Likes

My dad had one arm shorter than the other. One time he tried to fix it by having me pull the shorter arm, but I pulled it too far! So I had to pull the other arm, but then I pulled THAT one too far! I got scared to go any further, and he had to live the rest of his life with one arm shorter then the other (or maybe it was one arm longer than the other, I can’t remember).

Funny thing is, the same thing happened to me when I had kids, and now THEY always pull my shorter arm too far!

36 Likes

A certain short-fingered vulgarian takes note.

15 Likes

At first I wondered: “surgery?” and then thought to myself “if that hand was functional”, as it seemed to be, “whose surgeon was so sadistic and greedy to operate on her?”. I could name a few myself, sadly, but just then by the Grace of God, hallelujah, the miracle happened, undeniably!
Boing boing you saved me, you saved me!
Now where is the mail order Arabic wife your sponsors promised me. Still wating…

6 Likes

President’s small hands embiggened bla bla - the mendacity of hope.

1 Like

tumblr_o4v7bqVBLi1rmin5no1_500

27 Likes

I…I…I’m stunned. Finally, proof of the miraculous. Who do I make the check out to?

7 Likes

Does the glove now fit?

13 Likes

Is your father Reed Richards? I think he was messing with you.

4 Likes

one of my feet is 1 1/2 sizes larger than the other. if i watch this video enough, will they become the same length too?

1 Like

Not sure my dad was ever referred to as Fantastic…

3 Likes

We have to get this guy with his embiggening powers together with that other pastor who needs a larger jet. First he scales the learjet, then the two of them fly all over the place, performing miracles and never having to refuel!

4 Likes

14 Likes

Oh my god I never heard this one, and now my kids are grown and it’s too late!! I loved stealing noses, picking them up by their ears, etc. Oh well, now I REALLY can’t wait for those grandkids!

4 Likes

C’mon. It’s not too late.

2 Likes

I’m doing this as soon as I get home from work tonight.

1 Like

Don’t blame me if you end up with really long arms!

7 Likes

If it has anything to do with the how-to’s of hoodwinking the masses… then he’ll definitely take note.

2 Likes