Women should be homemakers and other sexist, anti-LGBTQ, anti-choice stupidity in NFL dunce's commencement speech (video)

Sad to hear a college named after such a delicious sandwich spread appears to be so fucking hateful, backward and ignorant.

2 Likes

I want to speak directly to you briefly because I think it is you, the women, who have had the most diabolical lies told to you,

What lies are those, bud?

Why is it the liars are always accusing others of lying? Is projection the only part of early psychotherapy that was just spot on?

Maybe a new sport. It can involve Christian nationalists fighting lions. /s

4 Likes

Makes me wonder if this contains some cheap shots at his mother. Maybe she made him clean his own room or something and this is how he shows resentment over that.

It is a wonder, isn’t it? Anyway, I’m sure Mr. Kicker Dude here was just wishing everyone would do the white thing.

9 Likes

This line also stuck out to me:

[be] unapologetic in your masculinity. Fight against the cultural emasculation of men. Do hard things. Never settle for what is easy.

If you’re a dude, follow your manly dreams. Otherwise get into the kitchen and make babies.

Christ, what an asshole.

9 Likes

You better have babies but ivf and surrogacy are sins.

Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

6 Likes

Sounds like they should just stick to brandy!

4 Likes

I wonder what his Quarterback thinks…

Judge Reaction GIF by Taylor Swift

6 Likes

Why; is Patrick Mahomes also dating a highly successful music star, like the KC Chiefs’ tight end is?

6 Likes

My daughter pointed out to me last night that kicker is the only American football position in which women have occasionally found a role.

Butker is full of shit

8 Likes

Even if that wasn’t true… he’d still be full of shit.

9 Likes

Well, yes

told you so agree GIF by Bounce

4 Likes

And that’s no longer true:

10 Likes

Well, I’ll forgive my daughter for being mistaken about that.

I think we can all agree that Butker is full of shit. I probably should have led with that part.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s right up the road from us! That’s great. We had a girl playing offensive line at one of our HS a couple years ago, but I had no idea college football was there as well.

6 Likes

Sorry! I did not mean it as a dig against you or your daughter. I meant it to be additive.

Im Sorry Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

7 Likes

NFL dunce?
Nah — Unfortunately, this will likely prove to be his first high profile move toward a successful, lucrative post-NFL career path in conservative politics and media.

3 Likes

Ha, my bad.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.