World Politics

5 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

Not even three days into 2022 and we already have a headline of the year contender

7 Likes
4 Likes

A bunch of pics of the revolt over on Radio Free Europe

4 Likes
2 Likes

It’s also a former member of the Soviet Union… this all could be Putin trying to get the “band” back together…

4 Likes

Which is what it was about all along.

3 Likes

Cartoon Thinking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

3 Likes

happy youtube GIF by Guava Juice

Too many levels of chess for my brain.

2 Likes

All those Russian troops station on the Ukrainian border were actually much closer to Kazakhstan all along. I’m trying to search up a pretty interesting think piece I read a couple weeks ago on this. In it an analyst made a very cogent argument that Kazakhstan was always the play. She’s one of those international intelligence types, and seemed to make a very, very good case. From troop location, to troop unit configuration, to Kazakh/Russian relations, to the personal relations, it was a very provocative piece.

And damn if I can’t find it.

4 Likes

Post it here if you find it.

1 Like

lol, I thought it was posted here. If I find it I’ll post it.

3 Likes

I do that sometimes… run across an interesting article, and then I can’t remember if I found it here, or if I found it somewhere else and I should post it here!

3 Likes

According to the doctors, He didn’t chew the shrimps and It caused a bowel block.

3 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by Nickelodeon

6 Likes

He was on vacation in a beach in Santa Catarina when He had this meal made with local seafood. The doctors said He simply
swallowed large portions of food without chewing.

They said it was an emergency, but He called his favorite physician, who was enjoying a holiday in Bahamas, to immediately see him. He even dispatched an Air Force airplane to bring the doctor.

8 Likes