WSJ conservative says GOPs who support Trump "will always be tainted by association"

The real reason:

11 Likes

Zing! 

4 Likes

“Taint-ed is the word I use to descri-ibe…”

6 Likes

One thing is clear after reading this. I don’t ever want to see “Trump” and “taint” used in the same sentence again.

6 Likes
12 Likes

I was thinking maybe, “It’s hand lickin’ good”

2 Likes

The WSJ speaks in East Coast Pundit Code in which “tainted” means “ejected from the party in a typical GOP spasm of ideological purity sometimes called intra-party cannibalism”.

Trump endorsers face the ends of their political careers, Chris Christie, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell particularly. Non-party Trump endorsers such as Kim Jong-Un, Vladimir Putin, and Charles Manson are immune.

3 Likes

He’s way ahead of you.

5 Likes

But they’re the perfect match.

4 Likes

.#not_all_taints

(I just couldn’t resist)

6 Likes

I think that he tapped that. Just say’n.

1 Like

I think it’s more:

6 Likes

Absolutely. You need the word orange in there to make it work, as in Trump is the Orange Taint of the Republican Party.

3 Likes

Dammit @ficuswhisperer! Not even minutes, you beat me by HOURS!

3 Likes

You can’t taint what’s already been corrupted, and the core Drumpf voters have been steadfast GOP voters for decades.
Have some Samantha Bee-style snark to wash the news down:

6 Likes

Taint.

Clinton is the perfect president for the right wing power structure.
She’ll likely govern mostly as they require in the realm of foreign and domestic policy - only the rubes, assorted dipshits and religious jack offs actually care about stuff like gays getting married and the like.
But she’s also the perfect target FOR the right wing power structure and they can spend the next 4 to eight years lobbing assaults on right wing radio and cable news, helping to get their best buddies elected and keeping the rubes properly agitated.
Clearly she’s a better choice for Trump from ANY perspective in November. Other than for people who are insane.
I’d have preferred Bernie and he’s the best candidate for most Americans since about forever, but at this point, it’s time to get real.

2 Likes

Sounds like they need chopsticks

5 Likes

Thanks Kathy!

But Cheetos with his face. Go figure.

That or he rallies his base to play dirty. Voter intimidation, spreading misinformation in heavily Democratic neighborhoods (ex: fake flyers announcing change in precinct voting location) using every law on the books to de-register or otherwise render ineligble historically Democratic voters, software tampering—all but that last one can easily be implemented through the general citizenry.

2 Likes