Yes, Trump just said "titties"

Maybe when the idea of “putting money into” something passed through his skull he just naturally pictured putting bills in between a woman’s breasts.

8 Likes

Even that one comes as half of a pair.

15 Likes

What really cracked me up was his pause… as he started to think “did I really say that? yes, I did. did anyone notice? apparently not.”

well, the internet noticed, but his audience either was too stupid to notice or didn’t care.

6 Likes

In those days, people–otherwise smart people who should know better–walked around saying things like “It’s not about profits, it’s about eyeballs” and the classic “this time is different!” I guess when you’d spent millions on a web site that had no mechanism for actually producing any revenue in any way, you could comfort yourself with all of those eyeballs.

6 Likes

Trump just said “titties”

Don’t hold it against him.

10 Likes

Perhaps he was thinking of Darles Chickens’ famous work titled “A Sale Of Two Titties”.

18 Likes

0:21 - the way he looks up. “Wait, did I…”

2 Likes

A few possibilities.

1. A ‘Ron Burgundy will say anything on a teleprompter’ moment, when one of his suicidal staff decided to have a joke on the way out the back door.

2. He was distracted by someone sitting in the front row that has breasts and had a Freudian slip. Of course, that would imply that he thinks of such body parts as ‘titties’ most of the time.

3. It was deliberate and he is actually trolling for more publicity, but just a little bit more subtle and deniable.

4. He meant exactly what he said, and wants to pour money on breasts in Detroit. This might be a campaign promise he could actually keep.

10 Likes

Surely Trump swipes a credit card.

4 Likes

If you need a euphemism, I prefer Democratic Peoples’ Republics (Norks).

2 Likes

Brilliant political move. Using neurolinguistic programming. I’m vehemently opposed to Trump, but a huge fan of titties.

9 Likes

I think it isn’t just about gender or sexual preferences, people who aren’t prudish can appreciate beauty, in boobs especially; even a cool-look on men, women, or guinea pigs will get approval (what is considered cool will vary according to cultural factors). Granted than straight men and lesbians might get a bit more of a rush from female curves. A good reminder to get back to the gym for me.

1 Like

Still my favorite:

4 Likes

More likely IOUs.

4 Likes

“titties” while attempting to say “cities.”

More proof that Dog loves the Democrats.

3 Likes

Maybe Donald Trump has Tourette syndrome. Per Wikipedia Tourette’s is ‘most often associated with the exclamation of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks’.

Doesn’t that pretty much sum up almost everything he says?

1 Like

This is my experience. When salespeople are mediocre, they start inventing other metrics for success, like things that might someday correlate to sales somehow for someone, but not for the mediocre salesperson. Successful salespeople have the luxury of only caring about actual dollars, and dismissing everything else as BS, which it mostly is.

As a microscopic business owner, if I had more dollars I would do my best to keep them instead of hiring someone. On the other hand, it’s often tempting to hire someone with a clue to tell me what the hell I should be doing, or to hire someone to fulfill orders so that I can go on a vacation with my family. In my dreams we buy a Westy and go on a summer-long tour of the US and Canada, while the business runs quietly in the background. In reality we can go on a three business day plus one weekend vacation, max. And when we do that, I can feel it in my teeth.

7 Likes

something something two pickets to Tittsburgh .,.

6 Likes

I can only shrug at this. His potty mouth is pretty well known at this point.

Most of the Seven Dirty Words (and more!) are already represented in this video. Titties is just one more to check off the list.

3 Likes

Winning strategy indeed. Look for him to say titties again, at every rally for the next two weeks.
Plus: “People” = “nipples,” “hoax” = “ho’s,” and “China” = “vi-jay-jay,” just to mix things up a bit.

2 Likes