You can buy a one-hour coaching session with the QAnon Shaman for a mere $500--what are you waiting for?

Originally published at: You can buy a one-hour coaching session with the QAnon Shaman for a mere $500–what are you waiting for? | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Probably still too normal for Trump’s VP pick.

10 Likes

Would the coaching by any chance take place in, say a boxing gym?

5 Likes

Only if the interdimensional sasquatch is there.

3 Likes

If they’re barely going to punish him for his role in the insurrection in terms of jail time, the least they could have done was prevented him and those like him from turning their antidemocratic tantrum into profiteering opportunities. This shit should absolutely land him back in prison, but I’m guessing no such stipulation was made as a part of his sentencing, so he’s essentially being rewarded for his treason with a wealth of financial opportunities.

10 Likes

Bonus guest lecture on nutrition from his mommy.

This attention-seeking fascist has learned nothing. I only hope this scam eventually leads him back to prison where he belongs.

11 Likes

The price to drop to nothing so it would be worth the money, though still not my time.

7 Likes

Still not grifting enough to be the VP pick.

4 Likes

(A) Is the one-hour coaching session in person?
(B) Can I bring my crowbars?

2 Likes

As of June 19, Chansley told the Mirror he had booked several sessions.

Well, P.T. Barnum was right…*

*caveat: P.T. Barnum probably never said it

3 Likes

PT Barnum was an optimist. One a minute is only 525,600 a year. There’s a lot more than that.

7 Likes

Millinery consultant.

5 Likes

But I already know how to get arrested.

4 Likes

QAnon AnonymousEpisode 234: Jacob Chansley, America’s Shaman

We spoke with the most visible J6er — known colloquially as the “QAnon Shaman”. He was distinct from the rest of the rioters thanks to his horned headdress, painted face, booming voice, extensive tattoos, and spear. Before he became world famous he participated in QAnon events, which made him an occasional feature of this show. On May 25th, Chansley was released after serving time in federal prison and a halfway house for the crime of obstructing an official proceeding. On today’s episode, we’re going to talk about Chansley’s big comeback and what was said when he spoke in person at a church in Scottsdale, Arizona — an event which Travis attended. Then we’re going to play clips from our interview with Jacob Chansley. He discussed his childhood, how he acquired his pluralistic religious worldview, his experiences in prison, and his plans for the future.

He seems like he will believe anything said by a con man.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.