You can finally read the Trump campaign's dossier on J.D. Vance. Boy does J.D. Vance hate Trump

Because Fuckface von Clownstick was not looking for a partner, i.e. a running mate – he was looking for a scapegoat.

3 Likes

Not sure if you’re describing drump or vence…

2 Likes

Why would Trump care though? By all accounts he loves when people who hate him flip and grovel and sing his praises instead. It proves he’s a big man, in the bullying sense, and his enemies are just pathetic worms for him to humiliate.

7 Likes

There were stories at the time he was picked that Don jnr and Eric insisted that Vance was the best pick. And we all know about the quality of their judgment…

2 Likes

2 Likes

It is interesting to see Trump’s people using the term “PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN VALUES ENCOURAGING THE TRADITIONAL NUCLEAR FAMILY”.

Judeo-Christian is the phrase I’d expect here. I suspect they just went looking for something similar sounding to replace a word they didn’t like much.

I think they know exactly what they are saying. The people writing this stuff are wealthy and were educated in “Marxist” universities.

Is that like the Kirkland-brand Jesus?

3 Likes

And when Vance is no longer any use to him, he’ll suggest to his minions that he should be hanged for disloyalty.

2 Likes