You can turn yourself into a Lego minifig

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/25/you-can-turn-yourself-into-a-lego-minifig.html

4 Likes

Up until today you could be turned into a minifig just by being arrested in California

8 Likes

5 Likes

Sleestak minifig? It would seem a natural fit…

3 Likes

I don’t need the actual minifig; just designing it and making a mini avatar is enough!

Although I do already own the dive mask. Hmmm.

3 Likes

Exactly what I thought

Enik11

5 Likes

Lego of the Lost. :grinning:

7 Likes

Oh man, at the local comic con the two actors who played Will and Holly (Wesley Eure and Kathy Coleman) were there. I did not intend to get their autographs, just too much and too tapped out. But we did walk by, only to see that the Wesley Eure also had Dragon Tales on their banner. I was with the kiddo and asked, “Oh, who were you on Dragon Tales?” Turns out, he was a co-creator! So we gushed a bit about how we loved the show when she was younger. And I then gushed how much I loved Land of the Lost and loved the Sleestaks, how they were both super creepy, but I wanted to see more of them! I lamented I’d love an autograph from them, but I was just tapped out.

Kathy then approached and whispered something like, “How tapped out are you, maybe I can cut you a deal.” I said I literally had $20 in cash left - which was true! And they agreed to sign an 8x10 for me for $20. I dunno if it was a slow con for them, or if she just took pity on me, but now I got a cool story to go along with the picture!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.