You too can smell like President-elect Trump

I always assumed he smelled like an Abercrombie & Fitch.

She looks like a fly.

Is it the pince-nez or the sleeves?

As a person who wears glasses, I can’t imagine them staying put very well just by pinching my nose. They look uncomfortable.

And the sleeves may look silly to modern eyes, but at least she brushed her hair.

1 Like

I’ve assumed it was a mixture of old man smells and “yes, I’m sure I’m heterosexual, quit asking” smells. Whiskey, cigars, black coffee, aftershave, deodorant, the aforementioned citrus smell that might be Trump cologne or might be bathroom disinfectant, and shit. Lots and lots of shit.

On a somewhat related note, I remember seeing a Hulk Hogan air freshener in an auto parts store - this was around 1987. I remember thinking, what would a Hulk Hogan air freshener smell like, and is this something anyone would want wafting around in the car?

2 Likes

I assume the old man / baby cologne you can buy a gallon of for a few dollars.

The sleeves that are bigger than her head, combined with the tight corset that shrinks her waist to about the same size.

The pince nez glasses complete the look. I wouldn’t mind them for myself even, except that my lenses might be too heavy. I’ve certainly been tempted to put my lenses in old-fashioned wire frames from a vintage store. It would be a completely different look than anything available today.

1 Like

Body spray and body odor, plus disinfectant and mildew.

2 Likes

With top-notes of anabolic steroids and the putrid stench of racism.

2 Likes

As someone who had to wear glasses with nosepads well before puberty and polycarbonate, I’m pretty sure pince-nez could really mess you up.
I have two faint divots one can feel on either side of my nose due to the bone growth affected by the weight of my glasses.

4 Likes

What is the smell of populism?

What is the smell of dangerous irresponsibility and continuous backtracking?

What is the smell of a con performed to perfection?

What is the smell of enthusiastic marks before they realize they have been had?

What is the smell of getting away with everything but murder?

What is the smell of a stolen pussy grab?

Ah, smells…

4 Likes

Blood in the streets, by Chanel

3 Likes

A simply tremendous molotov cocktail?

2 Likes
  1. :poop:

2. :poop: :poop:

3. :poop: :poop: :poop:

4. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

5. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

6. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

I know, I know. I’ll see myself out. But if I don’t find a way to laugh somehow, no matter how stupid it is, I think I’ll go completely insane.

8 Likes

I hear you can get rid of the smell by washing using Vidal Sassoon.

12 Likes

Can do this already for free. Yesterday I picked up 50 piles of The Donald my dogs left in the back yard.

Anyone want some?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.