"You used to love Trump!" complains Trump lawyer to Fox host

Originally published at: "You used to love Trump!" complains Trump lawyer to Fox host | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

20 Likes

The idea that the Trump team has been holding back the real evidence supporting his case for this long is just so laughable. They’ve been sharing all manner of long-debunked, admittedly false batshit conspiracy theories about the 2020 election with anyone who would listen for almost three years now but they’ve been keeping the good stuff on the DL until after he was facing his fourth indictment? Sure, bro.

26 Likes

… and we know there were issues in Fulton County, right? We know. It’s not a question, there was election issues, and the integrity of our election is in question at this very moment …

The pile of lawsuits that Team Trump lost suggests that “we know there were issues in Fulton County” is very much a question and the answer to that question is “No, there weren’t.”

19 Likes

“and I have ethics” :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

what about hillary clinton? has she racked up dozens of felony charges? did she try to subvert a legal election result using criminal means? did hillary loop in every lawyer who wasn’t smart enough to run from this in 6 states plus DC to try and overturn the results?

how about – what about YOUR guy? john gotti probably had fewer counts of criminal indictment against him. but hey – we could ALL be wrong about him. on monday at 11 AM we’ll find out, right?

20 Likes

They are really grasping at straws here. Doocy is a douche, but even he can see, “Hey, your BS doesn’t match reality. It may fly on TV and the internet and at rallies, but it wont fly in a court of law.”

8 Likes

Modern Problems Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Mr. Biden stole the election. Mr. Trump knows this, but in order to prove it beyond any doubt, he has to let him serve his term and then be re-elected for another four years. Thus, the crime will have been consummated and no one will be able to escape the clutches of justice.

Think About It GIF by Identity

16 Likes

This is just trying to change the subject.

In the alternate universe of conservative minds, Bill and Hillary, Obama, Biden, and others are all guilty of crimes that just haven’t been proven yet. Whatever the echo-chamber-fever-swamp is drooling over at the moment-- Whitewater, Vince Foster, Solyndra, Benghazi, Hunter Biden. A lot of the higher-ups know there’s nothing there, but this is the raw meat they have to feed their audience.

Fox News created this universe, and Trump bought into it, and now it’s part of his downfall.

10 Likes

HABBA: Well the inside information, Steve, and, you know, you used to love Trump. I got to tell you, I mean, this is something I’m not gonna breach, right? I have confidentiality and I have ethics and I’m gonna continue, but I think you need to understand something.

“Look, I’d love to tell you my super secret information; but that would give the game away; that I’ve got nothing…”

15 Likes

IANAL, but I don’t think they are allowed to pull a Matlock, and spring surprise revelations on the jury. If they had anything, wouldn’t they have to include it in disclosure.

10 Likes

At this very moment, Mike Lindell is gathering the evidence that will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there absolutely, positively was possibly something fraudulent about an election held somewhere at some point in time. Just wait, you’ll all see!!

10 Likes

These evil fuckwits wouldn’t know ethics if it walked up and punched 'em in the groin, which it most certainly should do.

11 Likes

A report you say? Gosh, if a report says it, it cannot be wrong. Reports can’t be bullshit, can they? Certainly if they are not imaginary! What was I thinking?

9 Likes

“I want to look into it, I don’t trust it.” is the EXACT same thing he squealed about Obama’s birth certificate. He had people telling him exactly what he wanted to hear, then, and he has people telling him exactly what he wants to hear now, and there is nothing behind what they are telling him about “irregularities” in Fulton County.

7 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

to the Home Alone actor

It was Home Alone 2 - that is all…

6 Likes

Of course they know there was election interference! Because it was them.

7 Likes

If they cheated that hard and still lost, just imagine how much cheating the other side must have done. What more proof do you need?

(adding a /s, because this timeline is hard)

7 Likes