09/10/24 Debate play by play thread

They’ve been creating jobs for 3 1/2 years, fool

14 Likes

I wish she’d gotten him with this.

18 Likes

It’s funny he was so concerned about appearing taller than her on TV and yet for 99% of the broadcast they were on separate cameras anyway so each candidate’s face was centered on screen.

15 Likes

Harris: I’m not about whining like this guy. I’m about the future

Trump; That’s not true… Okay I’m gonna start whining now

21 Likes

What do you hate the United States, Donald?

16 Likes

Is that what that thing on his head is called?

19 Likes

He’s droning. Also, all about how Harris has failed. Nothing about how he has a plan or what he wants to do. Going all in on that failing nation narrative.
Ye gods I hope his inability to articulate a single coherent sentence on a single plan.

That least the print version looks promising, even if the moderators failed. Again. If there is another debate, they should get a couple of forceful journalists from a different country. Ours are failing to deal with his explosive diarrhea.

15 Likes

T: “why hasn’t she done it?” talks abt fixing the border without owning his part for blockage of the border bill; his tone is so condescending right now; “we’re a failing nation; we’re being laughed at all over the world” “world leaders coming to see me”

“Rrrrrrussia” (take a drink for me! that’s a hard “r” rrrrrrrussia)

blames immigrants for just about everything

and

fin

13 Likes

Harris said what her vision was.

I have no idea what he said.

15 Likes

Trump came off as a feckless whiner whose main plan is to cozy up to authoritarians and deny wrong-doing at all costs.

Harris came off as a tough, intelligent, COHERENT leader.

22 Likes

The ABC correspondents are trying their hardest to not look flabbergasted

13 Likes

Trump - hunched over, yelling, squinting, tired.

Harris - energetic, articulate, strong.

19 Likes

Youtube Dancing GIF by Jack Whitehall: Training Days

13 Likes

He whined like the little b**** he is. It is all he has, tapping into the fears too many racist white people have.

Post-debate commentary seems positive

16 Likes

Harris pushed his buttons and threw him off balance repeatedly. She was great. The moderators kinda-sorta tried, so congrats ABC?

16 Likes

Nope. Too coherent. Try again!

16 Likes

I did a double-take at “terra” for “terror.” He just kept saying it.

Also, the reports that he got NINE extra minutes! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

21 Likes

Waltz is laughing his ass off

14 Likes

OH! I was feeling so bad for Tara, and that ‘they’ had no money for her!

12 Likes

What The Wtf GIF by Proef

8 Likes