09/10/24 Debate play by play thread

Wizard Of Oz GIF

9 Likes

His insistence when pressed on Jan6 that he’s not responsible, it was everybody else, he didn’t do that was incredibly weak. Not taking any responsibility at all and all but his most brainwashed supporters are going to see it for what it was: pathetic.

20 Likes

And hopefully his most brainwashed supporters will see it for what it was: betrayal

16 Likes

He never answered questions. He kept getting sidetracked by Harris’s baiting tactics.

10 Likes

The commander in least.

18 Likes

He avoided answering questions about

1. Abortion
  2. Immigration
  3. J6
  4. Ukraine
11 Likes

She watched some other debate then we all watched.

He’s claiming victory, he was also at a different debate then the one we all saw.

14 Likes
  1. If Harris is black.
11 Likes

Elise Stefanik releases pre-written statement about the debate while in the bathroom drinking Pepto from the bottle.

15 Likes

I do agree there was a big win tonight but it wasn’t his.

13 Likes

IMG_6056

11 Likes

Taylor Swift just endorsed Harris.

35 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:laughing: :rofl:

9 Likes

Wasn’t me :pensive:, but I share your appreciation for the intrepid ones here. You’re one of them too!
Something broke inside in 2016, and at the risk of sounding melodramatic, avoiding exposure to TFG’s voice and screen presence is part of my mental heath self-care. So again, thanks to the more sturdy people here.

25 Likes

Probably after some 60mg THC brownies and a pitcher of Margaritas.

7 Likes

Celebrate 4Th Of July GIF by Onyx Collective

15 Likes

Taylor Swift Swifties GIF by GIPHY News

25 Likes

Fuck I’m grateful that Ms. Swift wants to be on the correct side of history.

20 Likes

I was watching Rachel Madow read the statement.

Here it is.

“I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election,” Swift said in a post on Instagram. “I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades.”

“I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice,” the Grammy-winning artist added. “Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story.”

Swift, 34, signed her post “Childless Cat Lady”

34 Likes

I don’t know much about celebrities, is that significant? Is she famously not very political like Dolly Parton so this is a big statement? If not, seems like something she should have done long before this point, no?

4 Likes