18-year-old Ted Cruz wants to "take over the world" and "be in a teen tit film"

I think Bush the lesser had a different, but vaguely similar thing. It wasn’t that people disliked him personally, but pretty much everyone who had ever known or worked with him seemed to have found him useless and lazy.

1 Like

…which one was that again…?

9 Likes

Well, he’s trailing to someone who wants to deport 11 million people and claims that he wouldn’t lose votes if he went out and shot someone on 5th Avenue, so this kind of posturing may well be what his campaign needs.

5 Likes

In 2012 the job of Bachmann, Cain, Paul, Perry and Santorum was to stand next to Romney and make him look like a viable candidate by comparison. Buttressed by Trump and Palin further out.

Yes, you’re right. Lacking even a Romney in 2016, the strategy seems to be to have Trump and Palin up front, and hopefully have Cruz be the “sane” alternative.

2 Likes

Well, if you consider that Ted Cruz IS the tit, then one is enough.

So, he can cross that one off his bucket list.

/really, I don’t care about this video. If all the crap I did as a teenager was exposed on the 'Net, well…

1 Like

Or everyone will have stupid moments online by then and social mores will have moved on.

3 Likes

I hate him as much as the next (sane) guy–and he does look like a pompous little douche in that video, but… tit film and world domination? Yes, please!

2 Likes

Weird, Why did you post a picture of Paul Ryan next to Ted Cruz??

I’m not sure I get this joke.

2 Likes

The one who never flew a burning airplane :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Almost every 18 year old boy is a complete fucking idiot. I don’t think you can really hold that against him. Especially when he’s saying things now like “I’m a Christian First, American Second.” I think that ought to disqualify him from public office, just as much as it would if a muslim said that.

17 Likes

I shudder at the stupid shit that came out of my mouth at age 18 (or 38).

4 Likes

speech club and drama club … I’m assuming that “debate club” wasn’t offered at his school?

Especially as, if anything, he’s a Christian first, Canadian second, and American third or fourth.

5 Likes

except for the 12 years of straight A’s part, of course…

2 Likes

I hear tell Canada is a magical land, like America, but with common sense and decency. So maybe it would be a good thing he was Canadian first.

6 Likes

I’m glad I was 18 before all the stupid shit anyone ever said was preserved on the internet for posterity.

5 Likes

I’m 44 and stupid shit I did on the Internet is still preserved. We were just smart enough to all use handles back then.

4 Likes

I’m younger than that, but the internet wasn’t nearly as ubiquitous as it is now twenty years ago.

No, I remember the “Year of the Internet” (per Time): 1994.

1 Like

Speaker Munster?

13 Likes