18-year-old Ted Cruz wants to "take over the world" and "be in a teen tit film"

Do you want him back?

3 Likes

No our Mountain Dew is now caffeinated as of 2012 or so, when I stayed here intermittently in the late 90’s early oughts I had a roommate whose job had him at the border regularly, he’d score the good stuff and bring it back across for me. Good guy that.

Hell no he sucked never even appeared in a teen tit movie unlike many other field agents, all bluster that guy

4 Likes

It’s a Christmas Miracle!

3 Likes

Not giving it a like because it’s mean to “Grandpa.” :wink:

2 Likes

Ike Broflovski Jr.

1 Like

On the one hand, since all the voters will be in the same boat we may just stop caring so much about these things.

On the other hand, tolerance for shenanigans by kids and teens seems to be much lower than back in the day, if I believe the stories my relatives and older coworkers tell. And at least a few do actually respond by not acting like an idiot and not posting overly idiotic things. Not sure how much that group overlaps with aspiring politicians though.

As I recall, around that age I used to say my life goal was to form a glam-punk band named PMS and disappear mysteriously while touring Japan. Looking back, I wish I’d set my goals lower. Dammit, I’m sure I could have been in a “teen tit film” if I’d only tried hard enough.

1 Like

Sarah Palin was also a Canadian agent. The evidence is there if you look.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.