2020 Election Thread (formerly: 2020 Presidential Candidates Thread) (Part 1)

9 Likes

5 Likes

american-gods-mad-sweeny-gods

14 Likes

A death cult, vitalized by verbal Kool-Aid.

11 Likes

Another good re-election slogan for Joe.

3 Likes

Superspreaders. And not just of COVID, but a more virulent and longer-lived disease.

8 Likes

I gotta say, as a member of the general population, I feel like I have received far fewer donations from billionaires than Joe has.

10 Likes

Sure, but you posted a tweet that was just speculating while knowing what happened and not actually making your point of “hey, look at the other guys.” You’re the one who usually is the one most critical of framing around here.

2 Likes
5 Likes

i got one. FUCK TRUMP AND GET HIM OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

7 Likes

The main bit I was focused on was the fucking horrendous “America is already great” messaging.

As I posted last year:

America was only ever “great” to those who find white supremacy and brutally exploitative classism to be desirable or tolerable features.

6 Likes

Of that list, I’ll take “No malarkey!” Joe’s website also provides, “Battle for the Soul of the Nation.”

But really, the winner’s right here. Don’t overthink it!

3 Likes

Wondering if by September 19th half of Trump’s campaign staff will be out sick after last night’s corona fest.

That’s an October surprise I can get behind.

14 Likes

This is America? Did anyone bother to show Drunkle Handsy the video for that song?

3 Likes

Biden 2020: Because Those Fucking Time Travelers Flaked On Us. Again.

4 Likes
10 Likes

meme

14 Likes

The only thing missing is the DNC’s “centrist” friend who’s concerned about his current girlfriend being “disruptive”.

9 Likes

pretty much

And if that shit actually works, in 2020…

Well, it’d be more proof that in the USA, racism really is a changing same.

17 Likes

Fantasy debate question: “What is a virus?”

3 Likes