2020 Election Thread (Part 2)

Huh? Seriously?

7 Likes

Thatā€™s what the banner under Rachel said. Something to do with the inauguration fraud investigation.

8 Likes

Huh. Seems worthy of more than a banner.

Well, guess Iā€™ll get out my popcorn maker, but wait to plug it in.

tenor (5)

11 Likes

Closest thing I can find

9 Likes

Big fan of these two for keeping track of the nonsense.

15 Likes

Prediction: A majority, verging on unanimity, will refuse to answer these questions and refer to something something fake news.

7 Likes

Wow, so Biden won by even more than originally tallied? Cooll!

13 Likes

electoral votes certified

nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/20/us/politics/2020-election-certification-tracker.html

2 Likes

2020 Writer's Room

Writer 1: What should we name the character that the administration appoints to stir up shit at the DOJ looking for hidden evidence of voter fraud?
Writer 2: How about ā€œHeidi Stirrup?ā€
Writer 1: [Taking long swig from second bottle of whiskey] Sure fuck it why not.

16 Likes

ETA: I need remedial gif lessonsā€¦

5 Likes

That, or ā€œI hadnā€™t heard that,ā€ just like everyday for 4 years they seem to have been unaware that Trump uses a Twitter account.

6 Likes

omg. their court filing seriously says the machines flipped the votes to trump? so basically, biden would have won by many more millions if not for voter fraud? tell me moreā€¦

8 Likes

Well thatā€™s mighty generous of her:

8 Likes

This brings the number of post-election legal defeats to 44.

13 Likes
16 Likes

Does this mean he wins finally?

7 Likes

Kellyanne Conway acknowledges Biden as apparent winner

839b430b40b791d68975d39172a24f7e

That assholeā€™s fifteen minutes were up such a long time ago.

12 Likes
7 Likes

The establishment Demsā€™ insistence on sticking with Third Way ideology continues to cost them blue-collar votes.

6 Likes

"See here? This email clearly shows that all I said was, ā€˜This is a nice businessā€“itā€™d be a shame if something happened to it.ā€™

Clearly I have your best interests at heart."

4 Likes