2020 Election Thread (Part 2)

WTF is Gohmert doing in Philly, except spreading COVID and FUD unnecessarily?

9 Likes

Just absolutely rank desperation.

15 Likes

“You’re DEAD TO ME Ben, you penny-pinching piece of shit! This is all YOUR fault!!”

15 Likes

Getting a rectally administered cheesesteak? I’m sure it can be easily arranged.

4 Likes

The grift that keeps on grifting.

5 Likes

louis gohmert is widely known in texas as the dumbest congresscritter in the country, even by republicans. there are two universities and two community colleges in his district and if students at those schools could vote in the district the representative would be democratic.

6 Likes
7 Likes

How QAnon see every one of Trumps machinations:

8 Likes
11 Likes

Georgia: Jo Jorgensen(LIB) 61,672 1.24%
Pennsylvania: Jo Jorgensen(LIB) 77,031 1.15%
Wisconsin: Jo Jorgensen(LIB) 38,415 1.17%
Arizona: Jo Jorgensen(LIB) 47,632 1.48%

I think looking back we’ll see that a third party candidate played a big role in this one.

All the people who voted for her that I am seeing interviewed were state’s rights, “don’t tread on me” types that would never go Democrat.

9 Likes

not nearly as relevant as in 2016 when fewer total people voted but vastly more third party voters voted.

in georgia 145,000
in pennsylvania 268,000
in wisconsin 187,000 and
in arizona 150,000

third party voting just in those 4 states was down to only 30% of the 2016 third party vote. really insignificant compared to 2016.

edited to add those totals do include a few thousand for green party voters, not really effecting the overall significance.

8 Likes

The 4Chan Trumpies are pissed, that’s for sure.

7 Likes

This was an interesting read.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Conservative circular firing squad - chefs kiss.

6 Likes

Who’da thunk that two geezers in their 70s could maintain an election this long?

23 Likes

Mood.

14 Likes

22 Likes

That is awesome! Should park a few directly in front of the WH.

10 Likes
15 Likes