2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 3)

But who knew it would take down the whole plane when he fell out of the window?

10 Likes

The Novichok must have spread through the plane.

9 Likes

This is the part I’m shocked about - he was neither defenestrated nor poloniumed!

9 Likes

That’s it. Polonium is now a verb. :rofl:

14 Likes

Maybe the pilots got the polonium sandwiches…

7 Likes

Earlier, a Wagner-linked Telegram channel Grey Zone reported that the jet was shot down by air defences in Tver region, north of Moscow.

7 Likes

One wonders if he got on that plane voluntarily? And were the other 9 associates of his? We will probably never know. I guess they were good enough for target practice, though.

11 Likes
10 Likes

I’d assume that Putin told Shoigu that the orc was no longer chieftain of the warlord faction and that it was OK to take him out (apparently in the military faction’s preferred explodey way).

Prigozhin has been a dead man walking for a while now. Putin just let him think all was forgiven, and he was arrogant enough to believe it.

Anyhow, whatever happened, good riddance.

8 Likes

Even if he wasn’t on that plane, that makes it pretty clear that he is a dead man already.

8 Likes
11 Likes

Well, yeah! Duh!

9 Likes

That account has some video from the indicent.

7 Likes

Seinfeld-thats-a-shame GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 Likes
9 Likes

That’s a nazi lurch looking mofo…

13 Likes

Maybe he was having tea and then fell out the plane’s window when it exploded failed due to unknown causes?

No one needs to stencil “Poor impulse control” on him!

10 Likes

Yeah, those tattoos. Not sure if they’re shooped in, but there’s a good chance it’s his real ink.

So much for “fighting fascism”.

9 Likes

I mean…he kinda got on the wrong side of all three factions grabbing at power in Russia. :thinking:

7 Likes

Can’t find a version of that pic without the ink.

8 Likes