8 interesting facts about Rep. Lauren Boebert

Maybe surprising but both Aspen and Vail are heavily Democratic. While they have lots of rich people for sure, most of them are not full time residents.

Pitkin County, CO is Very liberal. In Pitkin County, CO 75.2% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 23.2% voted for the Republican Party , and the remaining 1.6% voted Independent .

Eagle County, CO is Strongly liberal. In Eagle County, CO 63.8% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 33.9% voted for the Republican Party , and the remaining 2.3% voted Independent .

4 Likes

It’s not. Neither is serving jail time necessarily - it depends on what one did and in this case, it sounds like she and her husband are pretty despicable people.

16 Likes

They are. Every other thing on that list carries with it some indication of why it contributes to her shittiness. That one, without context, would normally be a point of pride. Dropped out of high school to have a child, succeeded in overcoming the odds, got her GED, was elected to Congress–it’s kind of the American success story, and something we hope people would emulate. Everything else on that list–a good indication of her garbageness. As someone else pointed out, the dropout-GED thing is important because she’s fought against programs that would help people in similar situations succeed.

15 Likes

Another interesting fact is that she was likely aggressively recruited and groomed to run

And that this was the best the Republican establishment could find…

18 Likes

Lauren Boebert has the same kind of Explore Talent modeling profile as Rudy Giuliani “voter fraud witness” Melissa Carone

Possibly the only one involved in that debacle who was more sloshed than Rudy.

16 Likes

At some point they will just skip to running stock image models as candidates.

17 Likes

Tupac: Thug Life

Boebert: Ugh Life

10 Likes

:joy: I think I would prefer that to the current situation.
But if they decide to run Clippy, all bets are off.
word everyone GIF

18 Likes

He knows what he did! :rage:

17 Likes

I always hesitate to use the phrase, but I don’t know any other way of describing the particular, highly dysfunctional, white subculture that is incredibly familiar from my own family. If there’s another name for it, I haven’t heard it.

7 Likes

Exactly. There is absolutely fuck all that’s interesting about that creature.

stupid + evil ≠ interesting

6 Likes

Yeah, she’s just trash.

8 Likes

Annnnd end thread!

6 Likes

LOL tophat-rofl

2 Likes

You forgot about her attempt to get into modelling/acting - her photos/glamor shots are still out there.

Colorado is only blue in Boulder, Denver, and some few other cantons. 1 mile outside of Boulder and it is pure Ammon & Cliven Bundy territory.

But back to Lauren: I’m looking to see a web-produced limited series:

"That’s My Boebert!"

1 Like

She has never presented herself as an intellectual

I guess in the media people like to cite education as if it’s equivalent to intelligence, but it’s not

3 Likes

Maybe Devon Nunes’s cow should move to Colorado to run against her.

9 Likes

Ain’t that the truth.

21 Likes

It’s not so much that she was a dropout into her 30s and got her GED very recently.

It’s that she is professing to know more, and disrespect, all those people who didnt drop out, and did go to college and did go to graduate school and do post-grad research and spend their lives learning about a subject.

3 Likes