99-year-old woman wakes to find an exotic "honey bear" sleeping on her chest

You see that look in a lot of those “Look At My Cute Pet’s Bizarre Behavior”-type YouTube videos, where the pet becomes confused and nervous as the boneheaded owner just stares at it from behind the camera - not interacting with it or reassuring it in any way, just staring.

@Mangochin: That’s one thing I like about having cats: I don’t need to worry about coming home to find all of the cabinets open and all of the water faucets turned on. But they would if they could.

1 Like

Probably an autopen.

I definitely agree about that. Of course the other thing to like about having cats is that emptying out a litter box is far easier than taking a pet out for a walk. Especially when the weather is bad.

The only time I had incidents where a cat left “a little surprise” was because the cat was very old and had trouble getting around. The one I have now is still in his young adult years and has a while to reach that stage.

2 Likes

Kinkajou: The grown up & starting to experiment Pikachu.

Might as well have a couple of velociraptors, with that description.

1 Like

Hey, I’ve got a document from my State’s governor congratulating me on my Eagle Scout. I’m almost certain it’s an autopen, but still, the office at least valued the work put into becoming an Eagle Scout.

Huh, I thought it was odd when the “kittens” the Humane Society gave us were bipedal and had feathers.

3 Likes

I’m not listening to you sorry what i can’t hear you over my cat’s demonstrative purring love at me!

3 Likes

The cat only loves your body heat…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.