🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Of everything that was said today, I guess they had to glom onto some insignificant detail to derail everything. So typical.

(And I love the irony of “how dare you” when Trump and his cult have spent how many months now openly shitting on Biden’s children? “But he’s just a kid!” Well, nothing was being said about him personally. It was just a quip about his name which would be relevant if he was 13 or 31. JFC, you fucking snowflakes.)

10 Likes

“Today, I am asking our chairman to proceed with articles of impeachment,” Pelosi said.

It’s about goddamned time.

8 Likes

Just more of same. MAGAts everywhere.

11 Likes

The weird thing is that the whole thing happened in front of Boston Police HQ and was witnessed by two uniformed officers. That is some serious hatred there.

10 Likes

I know that this topic is sort of wide-ranging, but I’m not sure if a gay-bashing can be chalked up to our president.

4 Likes

North Korea diagnoses trump: “dotage of a dotard”

Apparently a relapse.

9 Likes

Chelsea, Sasha, Malia. The shit they had to put up with from the GOP, then the GOP pulls this? Pure :snowflake:

9 Likes

I know, right? I’m only mad that she squandered a great opportunity to make a John Barron joke instead.

4 Likes

Is there any stupid, evil prejudice that has nor been made worse by Il Douche? No, not directly Trumpian, but Trump-adjacent? Eh, maybe not. Just evil. Wait, that is Trump-associated! Or not? :thinking:

8 Likes

For reference, this is the police station across from the Roxbury T station. It is the newest, nicest building in a depressed, neglected part of town that white people don’t set foot in. It’s not coincidence that all their resources pretty much went into that police station. They don’t really give a shit about policing either, just about locking people up so they can add to their fear machine.

8 Likes

Actually, the Methadone Mile is a lot worse. There’s not even a T station near there. It’s very isolated considering how centrally located it is. Same phenomenon really. It’s a place where all they stash all the drug addicts so the people in the South End and Back Bay don’t have to look at them.

6 Likes

I usually put news from the broader morass (emphasis on the ASS) of shitty human behavior driven by the Republican culture war in the “Trump-inspired assholes” thread.

5 Likes

The Justices should ask him what he’s really trying to hide.

8 Likes

4 Likes

We could just fix this whole thing by making presidential candidates pass the clearance process required for any other government employee.

Can’t get clearance? Can’t get on the ticket. Problem: Solved.

How different our candidates would have been for the last 30 years!

7 Likes

They already do.

(citation required)
As the pres can determine the security status of anything he chooses, and takes that power as of inauguration, I cannot see how this is a reasonable statement. Or does the security clearance void the election? Yeah, I suspect not.

5 Likes

10 Likes

what a lede. what a lede!

House Democrats are considering articles of impeachment against President Trump that include obstruction and bribery but are unlikely to pursue a treason charge as they weigh how to illustrate that the president’s activities involving Ukraine were part of what they see as a pattern of misconduct, according to congressional aides.

The fact that’s it’s merely unlikely, rather than laughably absurd sums up the trump administration.

4 Likes

Let the spin cycle begin.

10 Likes