🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

The idea that 15 days is somehow magical has been promoted at every one of his stupid presser. And ignoring the experts who have been trying to explain, very simply and using words of one syllable or less, that the virus does not give a damn about his tweets is SOP. Fuck.

21 Likes

17 Likes

And without all that many losses!

giphy (40)

18 Likes

giphy (39)

18 Likes

“On Sunday, he was literally mocking from the pulpit people who stayed home,” Montgomery said. “I don’t know how you walk that back.”

They can walk anything back. It’s a miracle!

11 Likes
16 Likes
14 Likes
13 Likes

Yes, I can.

In fact, I can imagine him looking straight at the mushroom cloud, a la the solstice.

15 Likes

9 Likes

“If a captain on a ship froze in the middle of a crisis, he would be relieved of command. If a CEO routinely dispensed false information and was incapable of getting into the weeds to rescue his company from a disaster, he would be fired. By any definition, Trump is failing, caring more about creating a Chinese boogeyman to blame than in competently addressing the problem before him.”

19 Likes

Trump signs order to stop hoarding

The US president says he signed an executive order to prevent hoarding and price gauging of supplies needed to fight the coronavirus.

“We will not allow anyone to exploit the suffering of American citizens for their profit,” he says.

That last bit, something, something, I just can’t put my finger on it.

Christ what an asshole.

17 Likes

Head sploding gif

13 Likes

“I won’t stand for competition,” he warned. “I have the monopoly here.”

16 Likes

Most of his hotels aren’t in the US, and the locals DGAF right now that he’s president.

This “restart the economy” is pure profiteering and tantrum throwing.

18 Likes

Love this reply:

“I have a great social experiment: let’s open the country in stages. Start with only Trump properties for the first month and see how that goes.”

13 Likes

https://www.axios.com/trumps-timeline-always-two-weeks-1513302785-b6370a4f-bb5e-434a-80ca-1249c7cf2baa.html

12 Likes

Nah, he just hates competition.

7 Likes

Hard to compete when ya gotta compete (instead of, you know, cheat).

9 Likes
14 Likes