🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

it’s the second part that matters not the first part.

international cooperation especially during a pandemic is good. the problem is that the stockpile should have been immediately restocked. ( and of course testing should have begun )

my conspiracy minded brain wonders did they do that on purpose. but the reality is, the administration is simply arrogant and lacking in vision. they couldn’t conceive of this ever affecting them ( or us, but that’s less of their concern ) in any significant way.

i also assume this was another way to stick it to obama’s legacy and the federal government in general. there is nothing they aren’t willing to undo or break.

13 Likes
6 Likes
19 Likes

We can all do something to support USPS and fight Trump, if able to afford it: go to the USPS store (Stamps, Mailing Supplies & Collectibles | USPS) and buy some forever stamps. This is like your personal no-interest loan to the Postal Service so they can keep operating and we can kick Trump out.

15 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

21 Likes

I’ve raised children: I can recognize a temper tantrum anywhere.

20 Likes

And if US ships are in Iranian territorial waters illegally, thereby harassing Iranians gunboats?

17 Likes

When my daughter was a toddler, we had a zero tolerance policy on public tantrums. Whatever we were doing stopped, and she went to the car to finish her meltdown in private. At home, a similar policy gave her time and space calm down in her room.

Robbed of their performative value, tantrums became infrequent events. Would that there were some grown ups around Trump who could take away his phone and send him to his room.

And never let him out.

15 Likes

The Iranians should take the attention as a compliment. Also, they should smile more. They’re really pretty when they smile.

13 Likes

Worked for Johnson…

9 Likes

He didn’t leave instructions for that scenario, so the default is, if the US Navy ships wander into Iranian waters, they are to shoot themselves down (?) and destroy themselves.

8 Likes

“I’m not touching you! I’m not touching you!” [poking and slapping commence] “MOOOOOOM!”

11 Likes

I do believe the word he failed to grasp was “sink”

5 Likes

The tantrums have random capitalisation.

That looks more like a difficult bowel movement to me.

4 Likes
5 Likes
14 Likes
19 Likes

Too true.

5 Likes