A Freedom Convoy spinoff is traveling from California to Washington DC

Shh!

4 Likes

Now there’s a group, Diagolon, that wants a “white stripe” across the continent.

6 Likes

I wonder how we can get rainbows painted on them. Drones with paint cans?

2 Likes
8 Likes

I drove by a church in Illinois that advertised it’s Summer camp program as “The Children’s Crusade”. I always hoped that whoever ran that program was wildly historically innacurate in their interpretation.

8 Likes

A lot of people watched “Fury Road” and got the idea that the War Boys were the good side.

4 Likes

It’s just the eternal “we hate liberals and minorities and uppity women” movement

Like the “Tea Party” twelve years ago, they don’t have, or need, any other cause

12 Likes

Good Lord, I would have spelled it the other way. Never to late to learn…

3 Likes

It’s not translated from German. We already have to deal with AfD and Querdenker. The American population can deal with their home grown facists on their own. I hope. (They somehow keep electing them into government, nit gonna sure how that one helps, though)

3 Likes

Everything else has already been said above.
Now I’m just counting down to the Jordan Klepper interviews….

11 Likes
7 Likes

We already knew Putin was their ally, but helpful of them to point it out.

10 Likes

Are they really that stupid that they think that Biden will personally be dealing with a response on the “trucker’s convoy” and not local police or federal law enforcement?

19 Likes

And/or self-important. Like when the election deniers claimed they were taking things straight to the Supreme Court.

11 Likes

Yes, they are that stupid. They’re also ill informed enough about history that they don’t understand that the old adage is “you can’t fight a war on three fronts”. Which totally isn’t even true anymore for the one country in the world that outspends all other countries, combined, on its military.

15 Likes

Yep. And if you look at some of the gear seized in Coutts, Alberta, you’ll see their symbol on the straps of one of the vests…

The holocaust-denying “founder” of this thing was in Ottawa for the occupation.

9 Likes

Diagolon (a recognized hate group) were one of the primary organizers and funders of the Canadian Moron Convoy. Probably the closest thing Canada has to to a group like the Three Percenters or other fascist militias down in the States.

16 Likes
11 Likes

Can I get two birthday celebrations in one year?
Oh please oh please…

9 Likes

Here’s Bob Bolus being found guilty of insurance fraud.

and again for theft and fraud

7 Likes