A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

That’s great to read…thank you! (breathes sigh of relief)

8 Likes

Interesting Dolly thread here:

https://twitter.com/harl0tt/status/1184680340901773312?s=21

8 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. This message needs to be shared.

1 Like

Agreed, but I do have a quibble:

I ain’t mad she says she’s not a feminist: I just wish she’d point out that the problem is wealthy white women.

Um, Dolly has been a wealthy white woman for a long, long time. I’m not sure whether in a way, Rachel isn’t holding onto her own romanticized view of Dolly.

She’s making a great point about class and feminism, but I also think she draws an overly sharp line between theorizing academics and people who “actually” work. Most adjuncts and professors work their asses off.

11 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: On white collar and blue collar jobs

27 posts were split to a new topic: On white collar and blue collar jobs

Back on track with the stuff that keeps our spirits up:

14 Likes

17 Likes

Looks like Karen really loves Donald Trump, even though she talks shit about him to the other mommies at yoga.

6 Likes

Spot the fuck on… with a few exceptions, I rarely trust other white women.

7 Likes

White men are getting off to easy in this critique. Well, men in general really.

11 Likes

If I were to meet some Joe Average white man off the street, I would assume (before knowing anything about him) that he not only supports Trump but is rather outspoken about it.

If I were to meet a white woman, I would assume that she makes liberal-sounding mouth farts but when pressed supports Trump, or at least his policies.

5 Likes

And then there’s this:

Is this a trick?

5 Likes

He’s declared the evangelicals, the gay bashing, wimin hating, anti abortion, mostly gun toting, brown people hate’n folk “far left”. Far fucking left. The evangelicals.

HIs BS NEVER stops.

7 Likes

“Trump didn’t say evangelical Dominionists”, he said as the leopard ate the face of the person next to him. “Evangelical Seven Mountain Dominionists”, he added, as it ate the face of the person on his other side.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Hmmm. Band name?

6 Likes

Cat Lady Breath Mints?

4 Likes

Nah, I think it’s the debut album from

6 Likes

Sloppy article. Most of them were only Trump-branded. (Who does own them can be interesting, like the former Trump Panama.)

9 Likes