A Trump-supporting super PAC is running this terrifying campaign-style ad

I knew you were baiting me, but did you see how I tried to explain nicely?

I am a gentleman. What are you?

Sorry not following you. Evidently I am missing how this isn’t politics as usual.

And I am a meat Popsicle.

2 Likes

I am a meat Shield.

This isn’t politics as usual.

There is no mandate.

America consists of what, 350 million? 400 million? 500? Many don’t vote because of gerrymandering and voter restrictions and apathy, and what was the total vote 112 million, 120? Sheee-oot. Not a mandate.

Oligarchs are coming in their over-priced slacks, but the people are riling en masse, and that ain’t just white trash, yo.

That’s 300 million people coming alive, awoke, awakened to slack-ass narcissistic dipshittery; you have awakened the giant of real people’s democracy…

Prepare to be stomped.

P.S. That’s my poem for today, and I share it with you, whether you like it or not, person. Stand up and speak, don’t hide behind your money; speak.

Nice ref. Grazie.

P.S. However, small feedback, they should put the total number of voters vs. actual votes in big numbers at the top. Gotta account for the bell curve if you’re actually going to make a diff. Word.

I have a sort of “cover identity” that I use to avoid giving out my real identity. In order to make him seem more legit, I signed him up with the trump campaign in order to get his details put “in the system.” So he gets the official campaign emails from trump. In the middle of december he got an email soliciting donations from the official trump campaign. It was peddling an “inaugural membership card.”

2 Likes

LOL. I am not defending the content of the recording, but it its language is familiar and part tribal political speak for awhile now. Parties and lobby groups and charities all use excitable language to get you to donate. If you have never heard something like this before, I dunno what to tell you. But it doesn’t strike me as odd.

And if you’re asking 2014 population is about 318.9 million. Estimated voting age population is 251 million, and we had a 54.6% turn out.

1 Like

boom

JamesBean dropped the mike

Well, there goes my plan to get rid of him by tricking him into saying his name backwards…

1 Like

I don’t give two shits about 2014. I think we ALL wanna know 2016, yo.

P.S. Please cite your sources. I am a teacher, and you have no attributions. Trumpocrat nominated DeVos, who plagiarizes, which doesn’t surprise me because rich people tend to think they can take whatever they want, and provided no attributions, so please elucidate. Thank you. Future generations thank you. Cite your sources, for original speakers deserve credit for their contributions to society, you rich fucks.

Lots of edits tonight.

Good times.

Right Mouse button was my thought.

Yep, seems to have no affiliation with Trump–other than to use his name to get the rubes to donate money.

1 Like

This ad and PAC and money is not to fund the next campaign. It is to help ensure there will be no more campaigns. It is to support the army of propagandists he needs to gin up the army of hillbillies and rednecks he will depend on to exercise their Second Amendment right to defend their One True Leader from the traitorous hoards of liberals who want to steal the presidency from its rightful owner.

I am not being sarcastic. You mark my words. This will happen. Whether it is successful or not depends on how sane our military and police forces turn out to be.

It’s bowels all the way down.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.