A worldwide occult ritual for binding Donald Trump

The Democrats’ Evil Plot against Incandescent Lightbulbs was intended to prevent you from teaching your kids to use that Easy-Bake Oven™ to make brownies.

(They only pretended they were trying to save energy and keep your kids from making hash brownies.)

5 Likes

i’m all for this, because the universe is vast and it’s not any weirder than praying for his ouster, but… why the hell is there a buddhist mala in that photo? leave the buddhists out of it! (unless they want in, of course)

4 Likes

No, you’ll have to find a pizza place that has candles on the tables and order the special salad (which gets you carrot bits on top, plus they upgrade the candles to the kind Alex Jones recommends using for rituals.)

3 Likes

I hear the last time someone tried something like this, GWB nearly choked on that pretzel.

11 Likes

If you think that Buddhism and the occult are unrelated, you understand neither, neophyte.

6 Likes

i’ve been a practicing buddhist for over 12 years. it’s you that don’t understand, neophyte.

4 Likes

Gimme a break, you’re saying that there are no occult aspects to Buddhism because you’ve been a Buddhist for a while? You clearly have ignored entire branches of the belief system. Go back to your navel-gazing, some of us have more interesting things to attend to. I find it so obnoxious when people think they speak for an entire belief system, because of their own personal view of it. But I suppose Buddhists can be as dogmatically naive as anyone else.

Prolly wouldn’t help as Trump is also a dyed orange Vienna sausage.

3 Likes

I’m going to level with you here. Binding is too fluffy for this monster. I’m going for a straight-out curse. The Law of Three was invented somewhen in the 20th century, and popularized during the Satanic Panic as a way to look “harmless”. Check any historical, that is, not with a little moon on the spine, grimoire, if you doubt me.

Yes, it’s true even Crowley advised against this kind of thing, but he was cautioning people from killing their house centipede, thinking it was the only pest in the house, when the 'pede was busy eating termites and roaches. This guy is not a centipede. He’s a rabid rat, covered in plague fleas, who have viruses, who have prions…

I may not have the weapons of Hunter S. Thompson, but I can have his attitude.

10 Likes

Pity Dresden isn’t real. He actually has listed rates for this kinda schtick.

5 Likes

Eh, I´m in. Maybe it helps to rid mankind of the orange bastard.

1 Like

Cool, a pop art oven!

1 Like

Use a cheetoh.

6 Likes

The USA’s reputation.

1 Like

Check out the closing. I’m not sure who all banishes rituals with laughter, but I associate it with chaos magick. It also looks a bit more ‘magpie’ than I usually associate with other schools of thought.

(Though not necessarily by a whole heck of a lot.)

3 Likes

I got most of the ingredients for tonight’s mass-spellcasting. Wouldn’t hurt to try.

2 Likes

wait wait wait – YOU are the one using the broad brush here, implying that all buddhism is related to occult thought, which is completely untrue. there are many different types of buddhism, sure, and some variants profess beliefs in demons or spirits or what have you, but it’s not the norm. and aside from that, a buddhist mala as an object has no connection to occult thought like the other items depicted do. it’s a counting device, nothing more. that was my objection to it being included.

1 Like

I’m for ritual alters in every home, restaurant, business, etc.around the world as a visible protest.

“I’d piss on a sparkplug if I thought it would do any good” ~General Beringer

3 Likes

Has anyone else gotten the H.R 899 memo ?:cry::cry::cry: