A worldwide occult ritual for binding Donald Trump

Considering Trump, Bannon and the rest seem to be channeling Satan, heck, anythings worth a try.

1 Like

Hold the phone just a second here! If I know my occult Hollywood movies, the proper card to pull from the Tarot deck is…wait for itTHE DEATH CARD! Shocked gasp!

1 Like

I feel embarrassed. I thought pissing every day on a photo of Trump was the ticket. Almost 4 months wasted.

7 Likes

I thought he said “popped fart love-in”.

2 Likes

I used to like that color. Sigh.

2 Likes

So tell me about Mara…

As Dave Barry sez, you can’t make this stuff up.

1 Like

Mara? it’s a fable. he/she/it’s a representation of temptation – pretty standard allegory in religious tales, you know how it is.

Hahahahahaha ok ok, let’s just agree to disagree

1 Like

Spellbinder? Shouldn’t the Trumpsters enlist LetterMan to fight this? Unlike prayer-vigils, LetterMan ALWAYS beat Spellbinder on The Electric Company.

Well, our household does … but then again, our rituals usually include bacon and coffee, along with several cats wandering in and out as they want. Chaos … hmm. Well, one of my partners identifies as a kitsune, another as a cat … make of that what you wish.

7 Likes

They’d probably form a better government than Trump has done though.

1 Like

Man, this is the gift that keeps on giving! :wink:

No, he likes that.

1 Like

Yippie, not Yuppie. Yuuuuuge difference.

5 Likes

You’ve sold me.

5 Likes

Also… when the yippies wanted to levitate the Pentagon in 68.

5 Likes

So, how do we get started on that?

8 Likes

For sure. :thumbsup:

Gotta say, it’s also nice to see this sort of thing here. I kinda miss all that pre-millennial spirituality-hacking occult weirdness.

4 Likes

Well EXCYUUUUUUUUUGE me!

2 Likes