A worldwide occult ritual for binding Donald Trump

To summon a stochastic abomination, simply look into a dark mirror at midnight and repeat three times:

{X(t,ω): t ∈ T}

6 Likes

Might I suggest mushrooms, harmaline and a dmt chaser?

You’ll need a big net though. Indras should work. I hear they’re going for a song at the bottom of the well.

And if anyone has seen three large, highly reflective spheres randomly shooting electrical arcs into the air, please hand them in at reception.

But seriously, any kind of shamanic journey should do it. Just don’t focus on your own problems when you get to the “I should figure this out because it’s probably not going to kill me” stage of proceedings and instead look around for novel methods for attacking the personalities of the neurotically evil.

Just ideas man. Just ideas. :wink:

5 Likes

Wasn’t Jerry Rubin a yippie who became a yuppie?

3 Likes

Yes, but AFAIK he was never a hippie.

Shamanic journeys are okay, but I was hoping we could summon the Old Ones and bring about the end of days.

Because days suck right now.

4 Likes

It would be nice if we had some evil eye-type sigil that felt genuinely menacing to social conservatives.

(or even just a good anti-fascism symbol that people on this continent actually recognize)

4 Likes

Well, one journeys into the Bardo and there be monsters.

Hey, if it makes you feel any better, for some of us it’s only been ratcheting up since then! I mean sheeeeyit, 12/21/2012!

2 Likes

Yay, another Dresden Files fan! Though I kind of think a Tarma-and-Kethry-style Oathbreaker ritual might be more fitting. (It’s from Mercedes Lackey’s Valdemar series, in case you haven’t read it, a summary of Oathbreaker is here.) That would bring justice to Trump very quickly… :smiling_imp:

Edited to clarify hyperlink.

4 Likes

I like the idea of “vibes” cascading over time zones. Maybe those far-flung incantations and spells will bolster your straight-out curse.

For the lazy/low on materials & time yet with ample hostility, I found online a “Hex of Obsolescence

6 Likes

Need a horse’s head for a Nithstang. Got any contacts in the Mafia or the movie industry?

3 Likes

Maybe try behind a dodgy burgers’n’barbecue restaurant?

4 Likes

I’d look it up to make sure in my copy of Steal This Book, but one of my friends actually followed instructions.

4 Likes

Did you try it?

4 Likes

Let’s send someone back to the Moon, and have them chant “Donald Trump! Donald Trump! Donald Trump!” until he appears, explodes, and dies.

3 Likes

Eye hovering over an unfinished pyramid, anyone?

Remember that the REAL Illuminati sought to work against tyrants and monarchy, not to establish one of their own.

Forget about all these hip-hoppers playing peekaboo with one eye covered. Brazenly walking around with the Great Seal on your clothing, with goofy lettering announcing that you’re “Proud 2 B” and “Friendly Neighborhood…” and the like would make for some pretty wild culture jamming.

“But…don’t you know what that means?”
“Yup.”
“I mean, don’t you know who they are?”
“You’re looking at one. Card-carrying, get the newsletter.”
“They have newsletters?” (Someone actually asked me this.)
“How do you think we stay in touch? Smoke signals? Private couriers? Drop boxes? Naw, give me PGP any day…”

4 Likes

…Shit

2 Likes

You do NOT have long to wait. And be careful what you wish for… Today’s suckage is “the cartoon before the main feature” as someone put it to me yesterday.

1 Like

The kid ate the carrot I was going to use. :sweat_smile:

(I suppose there are worse omens than an openly gay child eating the broken body of a bound psychopath.)

1 Like

Darn, I misread the title. I was hoping they attempting a tRump blinding. At least that’d be politically useful.

Hard to be a strong man dictator when you have to be lead around everywhere.

1 Like