Accused child molester Roy Moore is begging for money to "prevail against the unholy forces of evil"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/02/accused-child-molestor-roy-moo.html

8 Likes

69 Likes

Wow. Big words coming from a tRump supporter. It’s like republican fuckwits can’t ever hear what they themselves are saying.

30 Likes

I might send him a letter. Looking for a good template…

10 Likes

Why would layers have to hire lawyers?

19 Likes

Wasn’t “trying to make ends meet” what got him in trouble in the first place?

32 Likes

The guy can pay his court costs, he is just looking for handouts so he doesn’t have to. Fuck that guy.

45 Likes

One of the adorable traits of those who eschew Earth in favor of Planet Blond Jesus is that some words mean different things to them, like how when they talk about incontinence they’re usually referring to sexual continence, i.e. not letting yourself have orgasms because you just shouldn’t OK?

15 Likes

I had the same reaction. “incontinent” in my mind means no control of urine or bowl movements. Of course, that depends…

9 Likes

incontinent?

2 Likes

Roy - have you tried praying? Why hasn’t god answered your prayers? Maybe you didn’t pray hard enough?

44 Likes

These thumpers logic is so fucking convoluted. It’s not even A to C, it’s like A to follow-the-sodomy-skill-tree-branch-three to…boastful…for some reason? No, shitstain, sodomy (consensual) leads to sexual gratification. The only thing that leads to boastfulness is not shutting the fuck up when you’re full of shit. we’ll give you one more chance…Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

16 Likes

This reads like someone satirizing the conservative complaints against liberals. He hits on just about every trope.

15 Likes

Straight up plagiarism from KJV. The NIV translates “incontinent” as “without self-control”
It shows you what kind of man he is that quotes the bible without even attempting to understand what it’s saying.

8 Likes

To be fair, though, incontinent people are pretty baneful of a healthy society. Just sayin’… :wink:

EDIT: Hella ninja’d!

5 Likes

When it comes to Trumpkins, it’s layers of liars all the way down. But sometimes there can be turbulence along the boundary lawyers between laminar layers.

13 Likes

Well crap!

I’d rather he pay.

7 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

3 Likes

i see what you did there…

3 Likes

So, what does “lovers of their own selves” mean to them?

2 Likes