Accused child molester Roy Moore is begging for money to "prevail against the unholy forces of evil"

To be fair, the unholy forces of evil are much worse than the holy forces of evil.

9 Likes

Roy Moore is pleading to his fans to give him $250,000 to “prevail against the unholy forces of evil”

I dunno - giving him money to defeat himself doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

I hope it’s true, but he lies about everything else, so…

Perfect example of the current Republican penchant for projection.

Maybe it’s some sort of coded “lawyers = Jews” thing? (So the Jews are hiring lawyers, presumably. Lawyers who may also be Jewish.) Or “lawyers are evil” (therefore, more lawyers, more evil)? “Even the lawyers’ lawyers have lawyers! (And they’re all Jews!)”

8 Likes

If thoughts and prayers is a real solution for grieving families of the dead and for keeping a lobbying group alive, then it should be a real solution for getting Roy Moore out of his jam – no other action necessary!

21 Likes

Have you considered just saying no to pedophilia?

10 Likes

Because only lawyers licensed in Alabama can appear in Alabama state courts?

5 Likes

Evidently pedophilia is one of their “family values”…

https://insiderlouisville.com/metro/bipartisan-child-marriage-bill-faces-roadblock-from-conservative-family-foundation/

13 Likes

“Incontinent?”

Nice final word!

Leigh Corfman lives in Alabama and is being represented by a local Alabama law firm, but that doesn’t sound left wing conspiracy-enough, nor does it sound gay enough (as a right wing fundamentalist, Moore is convinced that gays are the root of between 50% and 100% of all evil in the world, with the rest split between Muslims and the Devil (who is well known to be a fancy dresser)). Hence he claims that the law firm representing the person he defamed is just a puppet of shadowy law firms in DC (Left wing Obama/Taliban run deep state!) and SF (OMG the gayness!).

ETA: IDK, it may be possible that the Alabama law firm has brought in some big guns from out of town to help with the suit, but in terms of the paranoid fantasy LARP inside Moore’s head, through which he interprets the events of the real world, it makes perfect sense for SF and DC law firms to be part of this.

7 Likes

It means godless malignant narcissists, which I guess can only be understood using the “I know you are but what am I” theory of Republican word-saying.

5 Likes

But nowhere near enough, yet.

2 Likes

This conjured up an image of tightly stacked, glued together legal types.
Laminated lawyers.

5 Likes

You’d think his bff Jesus would do him a favour and spot him the cash.

6 Likes

Maybe he should try reading the book of Job and just accept his bad fortune is God’s will.

15 Likes

Boo hoo, Get a job, Walmart is hiring…

4 Likes

evidence that changing the subject has previously always worked, for him

2 Likes

It’s sad to see a senior struggling to get by on $135,000 pension and maybe $25,000 in social security before counting his wife’s benefits.

Who could possibly get by on just $160,000 in the ridiculously high cost state of Alabama? He’s going to have to switch to generic cat food from Fancy Feast!

As to your challenge to fight transgender people. I accept - insults at 50 paces or thumb wrestling? Who’s your second?

Oh - and - Fuck off asshole.

19 Likes

That’s worse than the time I got what looked like a $20 bill and it turned out to be a religious track (and no tip at all).

10 Likes

Revised- his wife makes $195,000 a year.

“The Foundation for Moral Law was created in 2003 by Roy, with Kayla Moore taking over for Roy as president in January 2013.[8] Over three years as the foundation’s president, Moore earned $195,000.[10]”

Fucking grifters.

13 Likes

God dont listen to The Unholy Forces of Roy Moores Evil !

2 Likes

I’m from across the water but I’d be up for that scrap.

3 Likes