Accused child molester Roy Moore is begging for money to "prevail against the unholy forces of evil"

WTF ? Wonder how this is funded and if Roy draw a pension from the foundation as well? The poor bastard is barely getting by. He could plead guilty and skip the trial and layers claiming the Libby’s got Satan to make him do naughty things. :roll_eyes:

Moore had arranged to receive a salary of $180,000 a year for part-time work at the Foundation for Moral Law, internal charity documents show. He collected more than $1 million as president from 2007 to 2012

4 Likes

In some ways, it’s very simple. You follow the power…

He was born white. That doesn’t make him a racist, but that’s where the power is. He was born male which doesn’t make him a misogynist, but males are powerful and women just shapes to put your thingy in, so that’s what he is. Okay, there are plenty of other places that don’t like foreigners, but then there are two extra levels according to American rules. You can be a Protestant Christian, but go where the power is and you call yourself an Evangelical who is’ like, fighting against Satan and shit, and you can put your thingy wherever you like coz it’s just Satan doing the business. And you like the second amendment because you become extra male when you are packing heat, and you get a whole new lot of friends that way (if you didn’t know them already). It is all perfectly, horribly logical, and he has had a lifetime working on his ‘sincerity’, so he probably believes it by now.

I don’t know. Maybe LSD can reach him. I don’t think much else can.

6 Likes

"However, I will trust God that he will allow truth to prevail against the unholy forces of evil behind their attack. "

Then he has no need to beg for money. If this “god” has any magic powers, money will simply appear where it is needed.

The holy book this guy claims to love has a lot to say about not taking action or even worrying about what happens tomorrow.

And Jesus, who is reputed to be an authority on such issues is very specific that people who follow him should not defend themselves in lawsuits but just give even more than is demanded.

So it is easy to dismiss this man’s claims to be a Christian as it is clear he cannot possibly be one just as a divorced person who has remarried cannot be a Christian either.

You either

5 Likes

I get to post this again!

pickpocket

6 Likes

Amateurs

5 Likes

Gays, lesbians, and transgenders have joined forces with those who believe in abortion, sodomy, and destruction of all that we hold dear.

I am in complete agreement with his appraisal of the situation.

14 Likes

“Gays, lesbians, and transgenders have joined forces with those who believe in abortion, sodomy, and destruction of all that we hold dear.”

My ears are burning. Are your ears burning, Boing Boing?

6 Likes

Doh, @StVincent, you beat me to it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s almost like Roy Moore and his supporters believe that joining forces with people who fight against Nazis and white supremacists is a bad thing.

(@the_borderer wakes up into the horrors of the real world and starts crying)

7 Likes

IDK for sure, but my guess would be either 1) masturbation, or 2) a reference to Jesus saying “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters–yes, and even his own life–he cannot be my disciple.”

1 Like

wait, what? where is that?

1 Like

Luke 14:26. TBH, I really don’t know what lesson it’s trying to convey. I think it has to do with being called to give up your current way of life to become a disciple? But what do I know, I’m just an atheist who’s curious about these things.

2 Likes

This version makes more sense.
"“If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison–your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters–yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple.”

1 Like

Wow! Roy Moore is really pushing the religious nut-bars hard. All I can think is “Take 'em for all they’re worth, Roy.”

They’re slow in reporting their Form 990s too.

1 Like

Perhaps he can hock the tiny violin that I just sent him.

2 Likes

As in “Atlantis, the lost incontinent”?

1 Like

Basically what you have to do if you want to work in a smart phone factory.

1 Like

My resources have been depleted and I have struggled to make ends meet

How about the horse? Has he had to eat the horse yet? If no then don’t let up on this douche bag.

2 Likes

Oh Roy, from what I"m reading here, you already know what’s cooking, don’t you?
You already know that you’re grasping straws at this point; that your own people have hung you out to dry! Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

People are dumb, sure, but not that dumb. Dumb enough to stick their necks out for a Teeny-twiddler AND a loser? No sir, no thank you.

And here something you might not know yet (and it’s one of those karma’s a b1tch-situations, know?)
It’s only going to get worse for you now!
The more of your little fascist monkeys/former believers realize that you are dead in the water, the more they will enjoy taking potshots at you. You’s fair game now, for your own kind no less!

And all the wolf-crying about jews (‘from New York’) and gays (‘from San Fransico’) ain’t gonna change a thing, will it?
The line not to be crossed was far off and well hidden with your lot, but you, you found it!

Here’s your cue then: * cues world’s smallest violin* Consider, you know, just to not, yeah? Best thing to do.