Accused child molester Roy Moore is begging for money to "prevail against the unholy forces of evil"

The absolutely typical kind that uses the Bible like a club to bully those who he doesn’t like? Like someone who doesn’t really have any interest in understanding it, but would use it only to further his goals? (I could keep going on forever if needed…)

It’s almost like he doesn’t understand that his child molesting ass is the evil one.

1 Like

Hey gay members of BB, do you even realize how much power you have? I had no idea being interested in your own gender granted you control over so much evil power! Why are you not using it more effectively? It sounds like with this much evil power you could summon demons to strike down your enemies or something similar. I may just have to suck a cigar (in the freudian sense) just to acquire the power to thwart the TeaGOP menace.

1 Like

I don’t want to destroy all that Roy holds dear. Teenage girls are perfectly safe with me. No destruction is even contemplated.

After 40 years in public service he can’t back down now? Translation: I don’t know how to do anything useful and need a tax-payer supported job.

When you find yourself having to rewrite nonsense to make it more palatable, you should probably just give up on it altogether.

1 Like

Please. The horse did nothing wrong.

5 Likes

Christians can no longer afford to remain silent in these “perilous” times.

I love the nonsensical scare quotes.

I did. long ago.

I’d be happy to give him my two cents.

I think we know the right thing to send Roy Moore. It’s either a check (fake or real with the routing and account information removed) made out in the amount of “thoughts dollars and prayers cents” or one of those fake money tracts with a Bible verse on the back.

6 Likes

It’s sad that assholes like him and his supporters have gone on this long believing that the entire country belongs to them. The sooner that delusion crashes the better.

2 Likes

Roy Moore’s Horse concurs…

2 Likes

Look on the bright side: The money going to him isn’t going to support any crazy Right-Wing idiots who might have a chance of accomplishing something. I hope a lot of people send him money.

I wonder if he is cultured enough to have a specific LA law firm in mind; or just a vague concept of besuited sodomites?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.