@actionabe and @othermichael: It's WAR!

Hmm…

10 Likes

I can’t even deal with that side split hot dog bun, let alone the rest of it.

5 Likes

Ok

7 Likes

Saw one of these on the wall of an aquarium first instinct shotgun. Not getting pulled up by that.

4 Likes

I used to dive a lot when I was a kid and we lived in Hawaii where my dad was a part-time scuba instructor before he went back into the service. I know people talk a lot about aliens right in our own oceans, but it really is amazing to see the results of a couple billion years of divergent evolution. Somehow though, they never feel very menacing when they’re swaying about with frolicking schools of fish threading them.

6 Likes

Do you pitch sandwich fits and demand a Subway “Old/Wedge Cut” as well?

1 Like

Since I haven’t visited a Subway since around 1997 I wasn’t even aware that they had a new wedge cut that I should be up in arms about. Side split hot dog buns are useless, they don’t stand up straight and the hot dog has a much greater opportunity to roll out and onto the ground. It’s also more traditional and a fine example of a new variation being more useless.

Also, a hot dog is not a sandwich.

3 Likes

Is this?

And can I put ketchup on it?

11 Likes

Hey @japhroaig, when can we go back to the Olive Pit?

17 Likes

Why do people do things like this?

What part of this… abomination is easier than opening a hot dog lengthwise and then slicing in half and putting it directly on top of the hamburger?

5 Likes

Looks suspiciously like ketchup on a hotdog…

11 Likes

Well, it is on the way.

Btw, one of my betters, @BanjoKat, likes olives. Thank God that abhorrent disease isn’t hereditary.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Well, at least you associate yourself with honest, Pit-fearing people who like olives. There is hope for you, yet.

9 Likes

Seems unlikely, living so close to NYC. You think he gets the bus everywhere?

4 Likes

He did point out that the trains have been cancelled due to the not-a-terrorist-bombs.

3 Likes

Buddy, Carl’s Jr. does a lot worse things to food than any of us like to talk about.

6 Likes

I stopped using those once the conductors started requesting that we call them “Transportation Artists.”

3 Likes

What, you’re telling me you can’t get a mediocre turkey sandwich just anywhere that you need to visit some place run by high school students?

I realized there is nothing there I can’t get better somewhere else, why would I want to go back? I haven’t visited Taco Bell since 2005 or so, have they made rapid changes in taco technology that I should know about? Is Roy Rodgers working on astonishing techniques for sous vide pork that I’m missing out on since 1995 when I got sick at one?

2 Likes

Take it easy grampaw. And please stop saying j-a-p-s so loudly, okay?

3 Likes