Actually make America great again by wearing 3D Eagle Crotch underwear

Huh. Hard to even recognize as the same creature. I do declare, I would much rather see it in the abyssal depths between Australia and Tasmania than printed onto a man’s crotch-clothes.

Now I can’t get “Under Pressure” out of my head.

4 Likes

11 Likes

These codpieces are obviously being marketed to men who lack the self-confidence to rock an unadorned codpiece. Henry VIII didn’t need no stinking eagle beak to intimidate his foes with his junk.

8 Likes

More so when he was suited up in his armor:

9 Likes

I hate to disillusion you, but I am pretty certain that there is a large amount of inorganic stuffing involved in filling out the animal head.

And yes, that means these things must be really uncomfortable to wear under regular clothes. Especially the plastic eagle beak. I guess that’s just the price you pay if you want to fantasize about the predatory prowess of your junk.

1 Like

“My junk can catch fish, birds, small diurnal mammals and sometimes carrion! Oh, yeah!” Hmmmm…

4 Likes

A duck’s dick still wouldn’t work. It is very long, but extremely thin and totally the wrong shape.

3 Likes

You’re welcome, internet!

8 Likes

Equally for writing on the butt.

https://www.thehunt.com/finds/szpbSc-groceries-shorts-%28red---white%29---erratic-clothing

1 Like

the only thing i’m checking out is that price! $24 dollars for one pair of underwear! yikes. it must say groceries because that is where the grocery money went.

2 Likes

goo goo g’joob!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.