After Nike hires Colin Kaepernick for ad campaign, conservative halfwits destroy own property to own the libs

First the NFL forces me to choose between my favorite sport and my country.

What fucking dopes these people are.

20 Likes

7 Likes

If we build a dream generator on top of Pike’s Peak and transmit sexual dreams involving Kaepernick to the country we could wipe these idiots out in one generation when they set fire to their genitalia and post it on facebook.

12 Likes

Of course, really manly super-patriots burn their shoes and socks while they’re wearing them!

7 Likes

Steve Martin: "Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes.That way, when you do criticize him, you’ll be a mile away and have his shoes.*

36 Likes

Wilhelm Reich would be happy to do that if he were still alive

15 Likes

I’m not much of a brand kind of consumer, but if Nike made a shirt with Kaepernick’s face on it, I’d sure as hell buy that shit and wear it everywhere.

12 Likes

Weren’t liberals breaking their arms patting themselves on the back for chopping their perfectly good rifles in half, not even a year ago? I seem to recall some TV personality (or maybe a politician) signalling their virtue (aka ‘owning the conservatives’) by lopping about 8" off the barrel of an AR rifle (inadvertently making it a ‘Short Barrel Rifle’ that was super-illegal to possess for even a moment without the proper Federal stamp, but I digress), but I can’t find a reference to it now. Down the Google-hole, I suppose…

God these people are stupid… this is as dumb as when they threw their $200.00 Kureig machines out the window.

4 Likes

Well, it’s standing up for people fucking dying, so it’s not the same position.

17 Likes

As JK Rowling said to some Twitter dimwit who threatened to burn her books and DVDs, “Well, the fumes from the DVDs might be toxic and I’ve still got your money, so by all means borrow my lighter.”

49 Likes

I feel like someone should launch a “Make America Smart Again” campaign.

20 Likes

Ya… I haven’t heard of anyone dying from drinking too much coffee or wearing Nike shoes.

1 Like

In their eyes, they’re standing up for the (perceived) death of their country. Classic example of “My side’s protests and values are deep and meaningful, while the other guy’s protests and values are hollow and childish”.

I do recommend buying an In-n-Out or Chick-Fil-A meal and lighting it on fire in their parking lot though. That’ll larn 'em!

3 Likes

And we still have the basic fact that we are talking about people actually dying. That sets a basic precedent of what we’re arguing for.

15 Likes

I think it’s more like daily …

1 Like

Oh, hey, it’s The Revolution, Brought to you by Nike

2 Likes

Yes.

They have been taught that protest means hatred and disrespect (bc their protests are usually based in hatred and disrespect?), and they can’t see the idea in protesting to help something be better. So they think that people protesting against police caused deaths means “we hate the US and law and order and cops” and not “this system can be better if we remove the racist component.”

23 Likes

Clever. Come up with that yourself?

9 Likes

Oh hell no, all my best material is ‘liberated’ :wink:

4 Likes