After pro-Trump rallies, hundreds of Proud Boys roam D.C. terrorizing people at night

Portland was the warm up. But it isn’t where the real blood is going to be spilled at. Look to real battleground States like Georgia, especially around polling time. Experts have been saying for years that the conditions for a right wing insurgency apply. Now they’re saying we may be in the beginning stages of one. I think the experts are behind the times, frankly.

In any case, look for terrorism, lots of terrorism from the fash in the months to come

9 Likes

Pantone colors of the year?

25 Likes

Oh, the proudpoor boys dilemma. Hide identity from cameras so they won’t get arrested later on for looting and/or lose their job, but risk looking like someone who wears a mask because they are socially responsible and don’t want to spread covid 19. What to do… what to do…

35 Likes

It seems at least one of the stabbing victims was a sad proud boy. But don’t feel too bad for him - there’s a picture of him attacking the guy clearly holding a knife (who presumably then stabbed him in response). Based on the conservative response to previous protests, it’s cool because shooting the proud boy would have been warranted as far as they’re concerned. Oh wait, no, violence against protesters is only acceptable when the protesters aren’t conservatives, silly me.

26 Likes

Punching nazis is always self-defense.

32 Likes

My City’s color scheme is not for these assholes to appropriate.

It’s also my family crest colors.

9 Likes

There, I memed it if anyone wants to share.

46 Likes

39 Likes

I guess they’re appropriating kilts too?

10 Likes

If only it held true that, once the sting you, they die.

8 Likes

27 Likes

I’ve been closely observing all the happenings in America of late from across the pond and I find the whole Trump thing absolutely appalling. We have to contend with our own incompetent, non-elected blithering idiot, in the scruffy form of Boris Johnson, but at least he hasn’t (so far) incited violence. Trump, without doubt, is the most vile, demented and despicable president to ever walk on this earth and when he emerges as an “ordinary” citizen should be thoroughly investigated for encouraging this anarchy and violence on the streets, plus, of course, all his alleged dodgy financial dealings, which have long been highly suspect, also need to be looked into. I just find it quite incredible that this pig-ignorant orange moron should have ever been elected in the first place! His desperation to remain in power has hit never-before-seen new lows and it’s only too obvious what his game is. The man is a menace, not only to America but to the whole world. A one-way ticket to Mars with his so-called toy-town Space Force would be quite a good idea, methinks, as he will obviously still spew his disgusting thoughts and try to influence people in the days to come. As for running again in 2024 - it beggars belief.

28 Likes

There’s a troubling fantasy that if the violence escalates, trump will have the political cover to invoke the #insurrectionact to somehow maintain power.

8 Likes

Marshal law has been mentioned elsewhere but I wonder if the military would be loyal to him - after all, he threatened to suspend funding for them, unless Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act was drastically altered, which has absolutely nothing to do with the military. Trump was playing a blackmail game.

8 Likes

New-Proud-Boys-Flag

Here’s your new flag, boys.

How about PB&J(ail time for Trump)?

7 Likes

(ETA: Can’t give credit where it’s due except that I probably found this here at BB in the first place)

30 Likes

As shown in its full, terrifying insanity in Watchmen, the tv series based on the graphic novel.

10 Likes
  1. In most coup attempts, it’s not the senior officers who are the threat, but the colonels, and other junior ranks .

2. Tomorrow, Monday, if the Electoral College meets and votes without a hitch, it’s one less chance
    to stop the process. Mobbing one or more of the legislatures would be the closest equivalent to the 1933
    Reichstag Fire that the Nazis used to take total control. Trump needs such an enabling event to declare martial law.

4 Likes

Re: Kilts.
Where’s Vince and Sick Boy when you need them?

10 Likes