After pro-Trump rallies, hundreds of Proud Boys roam D.C. terrorizing people at night

Consider yourself lucky just to be able to observe this from afar and not have to contend with the awful fact of having close family members vote for and therefore enable this monster. I am as horrified as you are, but I have to ask myself things like, “Is is worth ruining my relationship with my parents/aunts/uncles/cousins because of their support of Trump?” I don’t know how I can even be related to these people.

As for 2024, Trump will probably fade after the election even if Cyrus Vance doesn’t throw him in jail, but if he does run again it could be a blessing in disguise as it will scramble the Republican field and hopefully create a lot of internal division and disunity in the party.

16 Likes

A mask alone is not enough, face recognition technology can identify people even if they are wearing masks. Sunglasses and a hat are also recommended.

I have zero hope those fuckers find some irony in calling themselves “proud” but hiding their faces because they are afraid of repercussions.

Because they have much more to gain from a coup, immediately rising in rank if they are successful.

7 Likes

Bees become more aggressive when their numbers dwindle.

5 Likes
35 Likes

I did Nazi this coming…

10 Likes

The same colour combo is also used by the allied Identitarian movement in Europe.

Going forward, watch these fascist thugs stop denying that they’re racists. This was their real debut as America’s SA.

23 Likes

You left out the most likely scenario: they learn how the world actually works, and their heads explode. Problem solved.

12 Likes

As a Steeler fan, I do not approve!

13 Likes

The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi.

10 Likes

Pricey wardrobe choices.

eta: $750 for all the gear in the picture. That’s not so bad.

18 Likes

Twitter blanked everything following the trending topic “Four people stabbed in Washington DC amid clashes between Trump supporters and counter-protesters”

https://twitter.com/i/events/1337799781037395969

Nothing to see here — yet
Check back later to see Tweets about this.

Cleanup in aisle 88?

11 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/12/us/stop-the-steal-protest-washington-dc-trnd/index.html

2 of the 4 stabbing victims are Police officers. CNN goes on to say, while the protest was mostly peaceful a few scuffles broke out. Scuffles meaning PB’s attacking random citizens minding their own buisness.

Pathetic the Police are not stomping these seditious goons into the pavement.

9 Likes

Source lost, but message accurate.

20 Likes

So…uh…did they have one guy write on each ass cheek, or did they pair up and do it? Is it a secret that the guy in the middle has “ME” on his butt? So many questions, but I want this slash fic to be accurate… or did Chuck Tingle cover this one?

7 Likes

I have to confess. I have served in the US Military as a cop.
A well placed claymore will stop a rally.

This is real radicalism.

“Radical left” my ass.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, we don’t want that either.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s a shitty situation to be in.
I’m in the same boat and sadly the answer ended up being yes. At some point I decided if they could keep their opinions to themselves, we might maintain general cordiality, but then they couldn’t keep it to themselves. I told them if they insisted on talking about that stuff around me I wasn’t going to be part of the conversations. It feels more like they thought it was worth ruining the relationship, so fuck ‘em.*

*not totally, if they really need help like food or home repairs and I can, I will help if they ask. I’m not a monster. But I’m done pretending we are “friends.”

23 Likes

The two groups’ goals are still aligned. Those police stabbings were “friendly fire”.

7 Likes

Yellow and black strikes me as appropriate. It’s perfect for cowards who hide in the dark.

1 Like