After pro-Trump rallies, hundreds of Proud Boys roam D.C. terrorizing people at night

and were any of these domestic terrorists arrested?

6 Likes

They must have confused their pride.

Yeah. Even more insulting to me- them.
I live in a city with black and yellow colors as the color scheme and my personal family crest I’m not going to give my name is a Scottish last name that uses Black and Yellow as the color scheme.

So every part of this is an affront to everything I am and if I were there I would stick a Roman candle lit right up their smarmy asses

5 Likes

See above.

1 Like

Proud boys ?

12 Likes

I don’t care who the people are I don’t want to see the police beating anyone.

I would like the police to just do they’re fucking jobs appropriately and arrest violent people who harm others and stop threatening peaceful protesters

As a private citizen however I would be completely fine with being confronted by one of these people and then kicking their racist ass into the middle of the street but that’s me

3 Likes

How about… it is surprising Law Enforcement is not using similiar use of force against the PB’s who are actively destroying property and assulting citizens, as they did against BLM and ANTIFA protestors.

Rather telling which side of the LAW the LEO align with. As well, how the news seems to white wash over this incident with statements as “Mostly peaceful protests by PB demonstrators.”

7 Likes

badplace

21 Likes

Well, yes, it most likely will:

Though the other type is definitely not something we need in these situations - if scuffles and stabbings progress to explosives, then shit’s on fire, yo.

7 Likes

Me, I’ve to have more distance.
A veteran of the peace mind you.

“conservatives dont cry and yell at the sky”

ha!

just mention black lives matter, affirmative action, the representation of women in games ( or heck trans folks, cd projekt red looking at you ), or having any non-cis-het-white actors in movies or characters in comic books and watch those tears flow.

what the heck do people think parler and 4-chan are exactly?

24 Likes

fuckin wow
:frowning:

2 Likes

Fucking yikes.

2 Likes

I will say this kinda sucks because (1) I live in DC and (2) I own a maize-and-navy-blue plaid shirt (Carleton!) that I particularly like but that is probably off the going-outside-my-apartment list for the foreseeable future.

On the other hand, FUCK these trashcan people doing trashcan things in my city AGAIN.

12 Likes

Relatedly: this is some SERIOUSLY bullshit bothsidesist reporting from the NYT. The video shows the actual victim is the Black man who, when walking away from white supremacists, showed a knife, was then assaulted, tried to get away, and then was repeatedly assaulted again by the diaper-baby “stabbing victims”

15 Likes

The footage (from the NY Post website of all places) looks like a lynching. It is awful.

12 Likes

Yes. 100% agreed.

1 Like

Good for them. I have heard of that company before. Interesting stuff.

It looks like they stopped selling that version for now as well.

I hope they don’t fuck over the Macleod tartan by adopting it. :frowning:

4 Likes

The Police arrest the victim of mob attack? The Police most likely witnessed the mob attack and will vouche for the antagonists. Fuck.

Putin and pals must be pissing themselves laughing as the US turns on their own and incubates inception for civil unrest/war.

7 Likes

Da Comrade! tRump best investment ever!

4 Likes