Alabama cop body slams elderly man to ground, paralyzes him

I wear a Cape Cod Knockabout when it gets cold.
Fortunately I live in Texas, and it never gets cold enough to need one.

1 Like

Thank you MSM behind-the-scenes news editors for showing more arrested black faces than white faces on the news so that gulible Americans who still trust the news think that ALL black males are out to harm you.

3 Likes

The first step isn’t to make the punishment fit the crime, it’s to impose a punishment, period, and watch all the cop-groupie-masturbators come out and argue for the basic fairness of cops doing felonies with no punishment whatever. Then override the masturbators with democracy.

4 Likes

…especially if one was raised in this country with the typical standard of billing for health care.

1 Like

Of course I weren’t the first… #notallbadapples…

2 Likes

Or it would be if he wasn’t a cop. Unfortunately.

1 Like

Sad, but true.

The victim was already restrained, meaning his capacity to harm his assailant (the cop) was drastically reduced, and conversely, the capacity of the assailant (the cop) to harm his victim was drastically increased.

It’s amazing the cop has already been charged and had to post bond. What would be MORE amazing would be if the DA, upon reviewing the evidence and circumstances chose to elevate the charge to the more appropriate second degree felony.

Not holding my breath…

2 Likes

There have been attempts to change that :frowning:

1 Like

Every single day. Stories like this are becoming entirely too common. It’s a sort of tribalism. What makes it so egregious is that it’s not the result of an actual culture, nor is it the result of years working at a dangerous job. It’s the result of carefully cultivated conditioning and training, and reinforced daily.

We’re not seen as citizens with constitutional rights to be protected. We’re seen as potential threats to be dealt with, or, at best, resources to be managed.

The increased militarization of police, and the private prison industry have worsened an already bad situation. Most countries see incarceration as a necessary evil. Here, it is seen as a lucrative business opportunity, not to mention a convenient method of social engineering.

5 Likes

8 Likes

There’s a secondary theme there…one or two GOOD apples still exist, despite being surrounded by rot.

1 Like

Never stray from the path, never eat a windfall apple and never trust a man whose eyebrows meet in the middle.

3 Likes

First they’d have to hire him back.

Since, you know, they already fired him before they charged him.

Pretty clearly that was an MMA move that he has been practicing, except doing something like from behind like he did is probably against the rules because broken necks.

2 Likes

Leaving aside the question about whether immigrants should learn their new country’s language, this chap was not an immigrant, he was a visitor. When you visit a foreign country, is the first thing you learn to understand “hands above your head” or “what do you have in your pockets?” or are the first things you learn how to say “I am committing no crime” or “in accordance with my fifth ammendment rights I respectfully decline to answer your questions and ask that my lawyer be present at any future interrogations”? Would you know how to respond to the police in Germany if they confronted you while you were out for a morning stroll and said anything other than “In Deinen Augen steht so vieles”?

7 Likes

If you’re going to visit the USA and casually flaunt your not-white skin as you walk around the neighbourhood, perhaps it should be.

4 Likes

I guess they were waiting for a “yes” or a “no”.

2 Likes

Maybe we should work on a visitor’s phrase book for non-white tourists…

4 Likes

You said “No,” so now you’re lying to me? Liar? Is that what you are? And now you just said no again, so you’re lying about your lying, liar!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it involves telling the gate agent “No, I would not like to get on that plane.”

1 Like