Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez arrested with other lawmakers at abortion rights rally

Ah yes… right wing hot take on members of congress who actually give a shit about the rights of women…

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Here in factland - there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for WHY she put her hands behind her back, and it was not driven by some “performance”…

As the video of Josh Hawley this week aptly illustrated, it’s almost always PURE projection with right wing accusations. Hawley made a “performance” of his white power ideals, but when the shit hit the fan, he took off, even though these are “his” people. If anyone was putting on a performance for the sake of accruing power to themselves it was not AOC, but that scumbag hawley and other fascists who can’t take the chaos that they unleash with their hateful, divisive rhetoric.

Josh Hawley GIF by GIPHY News

It’s kind of funny how the right wing is STILL so scared of her and are looking for any “cracks” to “take her down.” I mean, the right could start offering up real solutions to our problems that don’t include shit like “hate on everyone who isn’t like us” and “tax cuts” and “build the wall” and “all elections we lose are stolen”. These are the only things that the modern GOP has anymore, because they are only interested in short term gain, not real solutions that can improve all of our lives. Their reaction the the progressive wing of the Democratic party is telling. They got nothing, but hate and tax cuts and they know that progressives are offering up REAL solutions and are willing to work to get those solutions implemented.

12 Likes

she appears to be handcuffed until she lifts one fist to supporters at the video’s end.

To state the obvious, if she had really been pretending to be handcuffed she wouldn’t have lifted her fist in solidarity while she was still in view of the cameras.

10 Likes

There was an episode of The Cosby Show, a fantasy piece where all men became pregnant. Scene in an area outside the delivery room, filled with pregnant men. One guy being wheeled out said, “And guess where the baby comes out of!” Other men there begin screaming.

3 Likes

What a threat to peace that woman is! A raised fist!!! My word… well, I never!

miss jay gif GIF

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.