All Cops Are Buttheads

6 Likes

I don’t know about the gimmick of extrapolating a face from DNA, but facial recognition’s false positive rate jumps over the Moon outside of white males. So… working as designed.

I’m only shocked that they missed a trifecta of pseudo-science by having AI generate a video of their perp committing the crime. (As a guide rather than evidence, but guaranteed to poison police attitudes towards a false positive suspect.)

8 Likes

Needs more phrenology.

8 Likes

Needs more retrophrenology.

I have a mallet.

6 Likes

That’s the perfect accessory to discuss this over a nice cup of tea :wink::

7 Likes

I think this is standard procedure for a lot of police departments already.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Confirming what most people suggested at the time, that this was straight up murder of a child.

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

6 Likes

This guy is going around NYC fixing people’s license plates when they deface them to avoid getting tickets. He’s not a cop or, as it turns out, a butthead. Spoiler below the video.

“The vast majority of the people I’ve caught defacing their plates are cops…”

6 Likes

That goes with my hypothesis that the muscle cars driving over 90 mph on our crowded freeways (and over 60 mph on our city streets) are cops who are late for their shift. I mean, who else dares to drive that recklessly?

4 Likes

8 Likes

Sam Kerr allegedly is awesome

8 Likes

… And was charged, a year after the event with “Racially Aggravated Harassment” by the Met. An act which absolutely nobody who’s seen the allegations thinks is in the slightest good faith.

5 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes

radicalgraff

“Dirty Cops Everywhere”
Spotted in Las Vegas, Nevada

8 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

why did it take five plainclothed officers in tactical vests with guns drawn jumping out of an unmarked car to swarm a vehicle for a seatbelt violation?

WTF???

That implies targeted for some reason and they’re really trying to cover it up. There needs to be a whole lot of murder charges going around.

11 Likes

This is just one of too many DWB cases where what seems like a minor offense is used as an excuse for excessive force/execution of the driver:

Hell, people don’t even have to be driving for this to happen - being parked or sleeping in a car can lead to the same deadly outcome. :cry:

At this point, it’s still a struggle to get cops fired for this (and not just hired again elsewhere), let alone charged and prosecuted:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes